Secret

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay. I'm sorry guys for not updating like forever. I just got stuck with exams and my brother always use his laptop so I have no means of updating. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. I Love you guys~~ <3 ^^ (012714)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sulli and Lu Han went back to school after their 'date'. Everyone is now busy for the program especially Chanyeol's band. They will give the opening song for the event.

Sulli rushed in the concert hall of their school, waiting for the program while Lu Han ran quickly as he can to the Dance Club's room. Obviously he is late but Lay, the vice president of the club just gave him a silly smile, not a trace that he's pissed because Lu Han is late.

"Sorry I'm late." Lu Han uttered to Lay in which Lay replied with a nod with a smile on his face.

"Yah Zhang Yixing. Your smile has contents. What do you know?" Lu Han asked curiously at the same time nervous. Lay replied again with a smile while tapping Lu Han's shoulder as he made his way out of the room. Lu Han was left clueless on what Lay knows. He just have to perform well to win.

-

Sulli gave Chanyeol a final 'good luck' and the program started. Eye Candy started to rock the stage with their rendition of Creep followed by 3,6,5 by EXO. Everyone went wild when Chanyeol did his solo guitar exhibition and Baekhyun sang like a real rocker with his trademark eyeliner. Sulli, as well enjoyed the opening stage.

Heechul went on to search for Sulli on the crowd. There's no way she can escape. Finally, he saw her and he dragged her out of the concert hall and they went to the dance contest venue. The dance contest is about to start.

Eunhyuk gave an opening performance with Donghae and him dancing to Oppa, Oppa. The girls screamed whenever they dance the chorus ily. After that, the contestants were presented and they started to perform. Sulli and Heechul watched intently to every team's performance, until the Ultra Junior Club's turn, Lu Han's team.

The crowd went crazy when Lay started to dance to Phoenix followed by Lu Han's Time Control and finally, a group dance, Growl. Sulli can't help but to amazed on how Lu Han danced smoothly and coolly, not to mention that he look totally hot and handsome doing those moves.

She remembered the football game she watched. She remembered how Lu Han made goals perfectly. A smile was formed on her lips upon remembering that. She's starting to adore him. The performances ended. But before they announce the winner, someone will perform. Lu Han. This is the 'Big Thing' Lay, Lu Han and Heechul planned. Heechul knows about this that's why he insisted Sulli to watch the dance contest instead.

The lights dimmed and the stage was covered with smoke and bubbles. Then a spotlight flashed on the stage, to Lu Han with a microphone and a stand and Lay with his guitar. The girls can't help but to scream upon the two handsome guys on the stage.

Lay started to strum his guitar and at the signal, Lu Han started to sing.

"Hey, there’s a look in your eyes
Must be love at first sight
You were just part of a dream
Nothing more so it seemed
But my love couldn’t wait much longer
Just can’t forget the picture of your smile
‘Coz everytime I close my eyes
You come alive

The closer I get to touching you
The closer I get to loving you
Give it a time
Just a little more time
We’ll be together
Every little smile
That special smile
The twinkle in your eye
In a little while
Give it a time
Just a little more time
So we can get closer
You and I"

Lu Han sang as he search for Sulli on the crowd. Luckily, he spotted her and his eyes never left her, relieved that she's here, until the end of the song. Heechul smiled widely, totally happy and satisfied with Lu Han's performance. Plus, they succeeded in making Sulli watch Lu Han's performance. Lu Han finished singing and gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter