Detention

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

It is a fine Friday morning and Sulli didn't expect that she'll be the one to arrive first at school. Everybody in the senior year hates this day. Do you know why? Because the seniors have to clean the whole building every Friday.

Sulli puffed her cheeks as she look out at the window of their classroom. No one has arrived yet. The silence was broken when a loud talking-alien-language approached the room which made Sulli turn to them.

"Oh the popular boxer is here this early." Lay said as he noticed Sulli's presence.

"Everybody, guard me. Protect me from that incubus boxer." Lu Han stated. And Kris,Lay,Chen,Xiumin and Tao immediately surrounded him like foolish guys. Sulli scoffed at them and gave them a smug look.

"Admit it .You're a weakling and a coward with no balls." Sulli said confidently, shocking all the guys. Lu Han pushed Xiumin so that he can go toward Sulli.

"What did you just say now?" Lu Han said as give Sulli an intense gaze. He continued walking towards her and Sulli kept on stepping back until her back touched the wall. Lu Han smirked in amusement. Sulli glared back at him but deep inside, fear is conquering her whole being. She can't fight with those guys.

"Aww. There's no more way to step back." Lu Han cooed. Trying to sound as if he cares. Then he imprisonned her in his arms,lowering his head a bit so that he can have a clearer view of her face. Lu Han gave a playful smirk then started to lean closer to her face. Almost touching his lips to hers. Sulli kept her eyes shut as her heartbeat starts to get fast.

Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Tao just stood there. Watching the show that LuHan planned a bit.

"Gotcha." Lu Han uttered. With that he leaned away and laughed victoriously at Sulli,as if they're on a competition. Sulli opened her eyes in shock.

"Do you think I ever wanted to touch my precious lips on yours? NEEEVVEEEERRR!" LuHan said then laughed again.

The other guys laughed along with him. Sulli couldn't take it anymore so she ran away to the rooftop. EXO-K (Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun)saw her running as she bumped into Chanyeol but continued running.

"That's Sulli right?" Kai asked.

"Hey Chanyeol! It's Sulli! You stupid giant!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Chanyeol stood still in shock.

"Follow her!" Suho commanded.

"W-what?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung follow her!" Sehun said,pushing the hell of his hyung. With that, Chanyeol ran as fast as he could to find Sulli. Finally, he found her at the rooftop, cursing at the figure on the wall. Chanyeol approached her,gasping for air.

"Are...you...okay...Sulli?" He said in between breaths. Sulli's eyes widened in shock,seeing Chanyeol's condition.

"I'm okay. What happened to you?" She asked, rubbing his back as she look at him worriedly.

"I...followed you..what happened to you?" He asked. "Here. Drink this first." Sulli said as she gave him a bottle of water from her bag. Chanyeol smiled and drank it up to bottom.

"I guess you're that thirsty." Sulli chuckled, teasing Chanyeol.

"Sorry." He smiled widely. "I'll just treat you later. Anything you want." He said then winked at her.

"By the way, what happened to you? Why are you running? Well you really run fast."

"Nothing. I'm just testing my running skills." Sulli reasoned out.

"Oh. You run fast Sulli, let's go to the classroom now."

"Ne. Let's go."

Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter