What Do I Do?

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han's POV

Aish. Yixing. That unicorn. He sure knows how to make people get piss. Where is he? I already went to the possible places where he can reside but I just can't find him in the situation where I really need his knowledge. Whaaaa!!! I kicked a tin can on the ground and it flew to Sungjong's feet.

"Yah! Lu Hannie, why are you kicking the can instead of placing it on the trash bin?" Sungjong asked, pissed, as he put the can on the trash bin. He's just adding to my annoyed state right now. He's not helping at all. It's been two days since he came here and I still haven't talked to Sulli because of him. Damn! I ignored him and just walked passed by him.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Sungjong shouted at me but I pretended not to hear. 

I decided to grab a drink from the vendo machine to cool myself down. I sat on the bench beside Suho's office. I haven't visit his office for a long time now. How long has it been since I last resided inside that old man's office? I can't remember. And I better not remember it.

I drank the orange flavored soda in one gulp and then my phone rang. The person I've been searching for the whole day is calling. Lay. I decided to ignore his call but a part of me insisted me to answer it so I did.

"Yah Yixing!~ I've been looking for you everywhere. Where are you? Seriously. I need to ask you something." I shouted on my phone, hoping that he'll recognize that I'm pissed because he's not showing up.

"Calm down Lu Han hyung. I'm here at the library and you better go here. Someone needs you. Ppali!" Lay answered on the other line calmly. He's calm always anyway. Did he just say that someone needs me ? Who? Sungjong? No way!

"What? Who?" I said monotonously.

"Sulli." He answered then hung up.

"Yah Yixing!?" Seriously. Is he putting up a prank on me or what?

Anyway. He said it's Sulli and I'm 101% sure that he won't use Sulli to make a prank on me.

So I found myself rushing to the library as fast as I can. What happened to Sulli? I'm in a worried state right now.

Upon reaching the library, I realized that it will take me a long time to find her in this huge space where books and stuffs are stuck. I got my phone and sent Lay a message.

 

To Yixing: Where is she?

He immediately replied.

From Yixing: She's here at the very back shelf. Probably hiding. Go to her now before you lose the chance.

I quickly ran to the very back shelf and the scene shattered my heart into pieces.

Sulli is crying. Why? Did anyone made her cry? Who?

I froze from the spot where I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter