Consequences

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lu Han's POV

My ears heard it right. Namjoo or should I call her with her real name, Xue Hua  just called my girlfriend a . That's when I remembered about what Chanyeol told me before that Namjoo doesn't seem to like Sulli. And what I heard wa s a proof.

A week had passed since the whole studentry of our school knew about Sulli and I. And I can see that Sulli's been having a bad time because of that.

There was once a time when we're walking together and suddenly a random girl made a scene and spilled her drink on Sulli's clothes.

"Oops!~ Sorry~ Make sure to look where you're walking next time." The girl said and gave a sarcastic smile to Sulli.

Not just that but every time she opens her locker, it's always filled with letters. Hate letters. Not to mention that her locker was vandalized by those who sent her hate letters. They wrote "", "", "". Those kind of words that are completely the opposite of Sulli.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

We just finished the weekend training for the upcoming match with Genie High and I'm waling lifelessly on the corridors, thinking of the 'punishments' that my girlfriend is taking when I saw Sungjong, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes darted on me. I stopped walking 2 meters away from him. 

"Can we talk?" He asked. 

"We're talking now. What is it? Say it fast, I don't have much time." I answered coldly, knowing that he'll just be talking about nonsense.

"Sulli. Your first official and serous girlfriend. She's suffering. Do you know that?! I'm not talking about what has been happening these past weeks but I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter