SVT(Part 4) + The Night to Confess

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-M vs. EXO-K

LU HAN's POV

Did I hear it right? EXO-M vs. EXO-K? That means we'll be competing against Chanyeol's band. I chuckled cockily. Should I hit the ball straight to his face? Oh no. No Lu Han. Keep your cool.

"Okay Lay, let's go. I'm very eager to play now." I said as I give out a smirk.

"Lu Han, if you're planning to- - -" Lay said but I cut him off saying "No I won't. I'm done with him. I'll play fair." I said with a playful smile. Lay just shook his head and smiled as we went inside the court. The referee is Victoria. EXO-M chose service and EXO-K chose court. And so we have the opening service.

This is our arrangement:

Front line, near the net: M- Lay Xiumin Lu Han; K- Baekhyun Suho D.O.

Back line: M- Tao Chen Kris; K- Kai Chanyeol Sehun

Victoria blew the whistle indicating that Kris can do the service now. Chanyeol received the ball and passed it to Baekhyun then he volleyed the ball back to us. Chen received it and we formed a set. Lay tossed it to me then I did a spike. A strong spike straight to the ground. We got the first score.

"Nice one Lu Han!~" Xiumin high-fived me. I smiled and looked at the crowd watching us. Where's Sulli? What's taking her so long at the van? She probably doesn't want to watch this game for only God knows why. I shook my head to get away from the thoughts.

The game went on smoothly with EXO-M winning the favor of the game. The current score is 20-12. 5 more points and we will win against EXO-K.

Victoria blew the whistle once again and Lay served the ball. The other team made a set too and shoot! Baekhyun spiked the ball right on my face!

"Omo! Are you okay Lu Han?" Victoria asked. I nodded in response although it really hurts in my nose.

"Aigoo! Lu Han your nose is bleeding!" Krystal exclaimed. I wiped my nose to check if it's true and my eyes could just pop out that moment.

"Let's have a break first." Victoria stated. Lay guided me to the van where Sulli is.

"Have yourself cured by Sulli." Lay winked. I chuckled at his silliness.

"Thanks Yixing."  I smiled.

"No problem."

 

SULLI's POV

I was peacefully having my lone time at the van because all of them are too engrossed on beach volleyball but it was all ruined when a whining Lu Han opened the door of the van.

"Ahh~ my nose hurts~ it's bleeding!" He whined as he took the seat beside me.

"What the hell Lu Han!? You are disturbing me!" I hissed at him.

"Why don't you just help an injured person?~"  He whined again. Just then I realized that his nose is bleeding.

"What happened to you?!" I asked as I cup his face, examining his nose.

"I...was hit by the ball straight on the face." He answered, sounding weak.

"My god, Lu Han. Why did you use your face to volley the ball? So stupid." I said as I get a few wet tissue from my bag. "Come closer." I said and he did. I carefully wiped the blood on his nose, unaware of how close our faces are. The scene of us kissing flashed on my mind again. What the hell Sulli?! I threw the wet tissue on his face. "Yah You wipe it yourself.!" I said as I turn away from him.But Lu Han grabbed me by the wrist and he made me turn to him again as he pull me towards him, my head resting on his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

"Don't move.Let's stay like this for a while." He said. I obliged. I don't know what has gotten into me to follow what he said but somehow I feel happy. We stayed like that for about half an hour. He let go of me when we heard footsteps approaching the van. We both looked away from each other.

"I think we can't resume the game anymore." Lay said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah. I think so too. In that case, EXO-M win with 20 points." Victoria smiled. 

"C'mon let's go back to the hotel now. We need to rest. Principal Lee said that there will be an activity tonight." Xiumin said.

With that we went back to the hotel and took a nap.

>>FAST FORWARD<<

Everyone gathered at a cottage by the beach where a mini program was held. Principal Lee talked about college life and the struggles he faced. He also gave a lecture on how to choose a course in college. I grew bored until I heard my phone ringing, Lay's calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said. "Uhm. Sulli, is it okay if you come here at beach?"

"Why? Something happened?" I asked worriedly.

"yes. I sprained my leg and I can't walk. I'm at the left end of the beach." He said.

"Wait for me. I'll come with Dr. Heechul."

"No no no no no! Come alone." He exclaimed on the other line. I smell something fishy but I ignored it.

"Okay." I said then hung up. I excused myself and walked to where Lay said he was.

 

Lu Han's POV

"Good job Lay! How did you put this up?" I asked in awe.

"Well. I have connections." Lay chuckled. "Just wait for her, she will soon be here." He said and I nodded.

(A/N: This is how it looks like, the one Lay prepared for Lu Han and Sulli.)

After a few minutes of waiting, Sulli came.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked, astonished to see me here. "Where is Lay?"She asked again. I smiled as I walk close to her.

"Thank you for coming Sulli. Lay's a good actor." I said with full smile while Sulli glared at me. "I knew it. It's a prank again." She said, ready to storm off.

"No no Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter