Revelation

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI's POV

After that not so good happening at the soccer field, I found myself losing focus as I review my lessons for the coming college entrance exams. I know that this isn't the right time to be bothered by what Lay told me.

"I know, but how long are you planning to hide your relationship? As far as I know, the other guys are already aware of your relationship with Lu Han. Your cold treatment is of no use now, Sulli."

"So I think it will be better if you stop hiding."

Those words kept on ringing on my ears that I can't concentrate on what I'm doing. I can't take it anymore so I decided to call Lu Han to go to the rooftop as soon as possible.

"We need to talk." I said the moment he stepped on the roof top.

"About what? If you're going to confront me about Namjoo's clinging, I can explain." Lu Han defended immediately.

"Hell yeah. Lu Han. I did not ask you to come here just to talk about that. I don't really care about that, Lulu. And I don't even want to start a fight. Let me talk first, will you?" I said with my hands on my waist.

Lu Han just stood there, dumbfounded. I pulled him so that we're at the edge of the rooftop, able to see the view of Seoul.

"So you mean, you don't care even if girls cling on me, flirt with me?" He asked, his eyes wandering at the beautiful view.

"What? No! I don't mean it that way Lu Han. I mean, . . ." I sighed. "Do you really think I like to see you having skinship with other girls? Of course, I don't like it. But I know you, Lu Han. I know that you don't like it, not when it's not with me. I trust you." I said full of sincerity.

Lu Han looked at me and smile crept on his lips upon hearing my words. He gave me a small nod.

"Okay. So now, let's talk about us now."

"We're already talking about us." Lu Han retorted.

"Mehehehe. You're so funny, Lulu." I sarcastically said and faked a laugh. He laughed along.

"What about us?" He asked after laughing his out.

"Well, I think we can't hide forever."

"Are you suggesting that we go date publicly now?" He asked happily. I nodded. His eyes suddenly shine and a bigger smile is on his lips right now.

"Really? Are you sure about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter