Date

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

One week had passed after Sulli ended the slavery of Lu Han and now it's  the day for the Cultural Night. All the different cultural organizations in Seoul High is busy rehearsing and preparing for the night. Especially the participants for the dance and band contests.

Sulli came over to watch the final rehearsal of Eye Candy which made Chanyeol really happy. He has a good mood since the morning because of that.

"It's good that you're here." Chanyeol smiled at Sulli as he gave her banana milk.

"Thanks. Well, I just think I missed a lot." Sulli answered.

"Including me?"Chanyeol joked, half meant.

Sulli chuckled. "I think so."

Chanyeol grinned. "Don't forget to watch tonight." He reminded. Sulli was quiet for a while as a blank look is on her face. She remembered that Heechul forced her to come and watch the dance contest with him because of Eunhyuk. She gulped.

"Any problem?"Chanyeol asked worriedly.

"Uhm.." Sulli uttered as she rose from her seat.

"I...don't think I can make it tonight. It's just that, Heechul oppa forced me to watch the dance contest instead because Eunhyuk oppa will get mad if I wouldn't. Eunhyuk is the one who helped me get in this school so it would be a shame if I decline his invitation. I'm so sorry Chanyeol." Sulli apologized sincerely.

Chanyeol forced a smile. "It's okay. Don't worry. I understand." He said weakly. Sulli held his hands to make sure it's okay.

"Really?"

"Yes." Chanyeol smiled genuinely. She smiled back. "I'll just make it up next time. I Promise." 

Chanyeol nodded. They went on to rehearse again and in the middle of the song, Sulli's phone rang~

"Yeoboseyo?" Sulli answered her phone.

"Yah. Are you busy? " Lu Han asked on the other line.

"Not really.Just watching the band's rehearsal. Why?"

"Good. Now, since I was your slave last week,you'll be my slave for today. Only today. And you can't protest."

"What? I don't think that is fair."

"Shhhhh. I told you you can't protest."

"Fine. What should I do?"

"Go on a date with me today."

"W-what? Are you joking?" Sulli laughed on the other line.

"Nope. This is an enemy date. So go out now because I'm already at the school gate."Lu Han said then hung up.

Sulli shook her head in disbelief. Why did she even agreed to it? Sulli signalled a goodbye to Chanyeol and Chanyeol recognized it, giving her permission to leave. Sulli is shocked to see Lu Han in the gate already. She thought he's just joking.

"Tsk.tsk.tsk. Slow walker. You walked for 15 minutes. What the?" Lu Han scoffed.

"Who told you to wait? You could have just left without me. Stupid."

"Who goes on a date without his date? Stupid." Lu Han fought back.

"Haisht. Okay. I'm sorry I'm late." Sulli said sarcastically.

"Sorry accepted. Where do you want to go?"

"Namsan Tower." Sulli answered briefly.

"Okay.Hop in." Lu Han said as he open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter