Is This Lu Han?

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

The game was about to start when luckily, Lu Han came just in time. He's wearing his soccer uniform in an untidy manner and his shoelaces are not well done. He's hardly catching his breath form all the running. Lay was behind him, in the same condition as him. Xiumin tapped Lu Han's shoulder.

"It's good that you made it. I thought you're going to ditch an important game like this." Xiumin said.

"of course I wouldn't. Thanks to Lay." He answered and smiled.

"No problem Lulu." Lay chuckled.

"Let's go to the field now." Lu Han urged.

The game started and Sulli and Chanyeol were both absorbed in the game. Sulli can't help but to notice how excellent Lu Han is when it comes  to  playing foot ball. She keeps on cheering and waving her SEOUL HIGH balloon. Chanyeol smiled as he noticed that Sulli was enjoying it. "It's good that she's enjoying it." He thought to himself. The crowd would go crazy whenever Lu Han or Leo would score a goal. They were two of the best players of foot ball.

"Yes!~ Go Lu Han oppa!~" The girls screamed, cheering for Lu Han.

"Saranghaeyo Lu Han Jjang~" The girls went on chanting as Lu Han made consecutive goals.

"Whoa~ Chanyeol, I never thought that he can be that good at foot ball." Sulli told Chanyeol.

"Who? Lu Han hyung?" Chanyeol asked, glancing at Sulli. Sulli replied with a nod with her eyes completely glued on the game. Chanyeol somehow felt a hand clenched his heart. He can't help but to be jealous. He remained silent after that.

The game ended and Seoul high won again. They made it. Thanks to Lu Han and his great leadership skills. The guys in the team was so happy that they carried Lu han and tossed him in the air.

"Yah!! Yah!! Put me down!" Lu  Han protested. But s doesn't seem to pay any attention on what he is saying.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna die!" He said again. Little did they know that Lu han doesn't like heights. When they put him down, Lu Han felt so dizzy, he can't hardly walk properly. Lay assisted him on sitting on the bench.

"We won again." Lay started the conversation. 

"Yes. I'm so happy about that. I thought I won't be able to play with you  guys today." Lu Han said.

"I thought so too. You should thank Sulli." Lay informed.

"Why should I thank her when I know she's the happiest person if I don't made it to the game.?" Lu Han shot back, sounding a bit pissed.

"Because she's the one who persuaded Suho to let you out of the detention room." Lay said, giving Lu Han a straight gaze in his eyes.

Lay could tell that Lu Han was shocked with just his mouth in an O-shape and his eyes a bit wide.

"You're damn joking Lay. Stop fooling around."

"I'm not fooling around. I'm serious."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know." Lay gave him an i-don't-know gesture.

Lu Han chuckled. "See, she has her eyes on me."

"That's not it. It doesn't mean that she's into you."

"Whatever. I want to think about it like that." Lu Han said as he got up from the bench. Lay just shook his head, knowing that Lu han has another crazy plan.

On the other hand, Sulli and Chanyeol walked out of the field silently. It was awkward because usually, after watching a game or a show, Chanyeol would go spilling all the funny  incidents that happened that he saw. But now, he's silent that it's making Sulli deaf. Sulli lightly tug on Chanyeol's shirt which made him to look at her.

"What's the problem Channie?" Sulli asked in a low voice, looking at him.

Chanyeol forced a smile."Nothing. I'm just tired, I think." He reasoned out.

"I know something is up."

"Well." He sighed before he continued to speak. "I'm jealous of how you complimented Lu Han but you never complimented me." He said in a fast manner that Sulli didn't seem to understand what he said. Then he smiled.

"Eh?"Sulli said with a confused look.

"Nothing. Let's go, let's have some snacks." Chanyeol said as he pulled Sulli in her hand. Before they co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter