Back Again

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: So we're down to the 4th to last chapter of this fic!~ *sighs* It makes me sad to end this. Thanks for the support!~ I hope you're enjoying the story so far~~ Kamsahamnida! ^^  (011615)

 

But just as we were about to open the door to go out, someone held the knob first and pulled it open.

~ ~

Lu Han's POV

I  was at Kona Beans this morning with Lay. I decided to have a cup of latte with him since I arrived here in Seoul. I really came back to Seoul at Christmas in purpose. 

I want to surprise Jinri. I want this day to be a very happy one. 

As Lay and I were conversing about our plan to surprise Jinri, a tall person came inside the cafe. I looked at him intently. It's Chanyeol. What is he doing here?

I noticed I've been looking at him for a while now when Lay poked my forehead. "Hey, Lu Han do you like guys now?" He joked. I laughed mockingly at him. "So, as I was saying, I heard that Chanyeol asked Sulli out today." Lay informed.

"What did you just say?" I rested my arms on the table and leaned a bit closer to him with my most irritated expression in history. "I said that guy," Lay pointed simply at Chanyeol who is currently busy with his phone, "Asked Sulli out today, Christmas day." He said before sipping on his coffee.

I mouthed an expletive. ", you say. You're more ed, Lu Han." He uttered. I leaned my back on the backrest as I heaved out a sigh of exasperation.

"What are you gonna do? That guy had asked her out." Lay said as he looked at me as if trying to read my mind. I shook my head, "I don't know. What should I do, Yixing?" I asked him back.

"I know what you want to do." He sipped again from his coffee. "What?" 

"Let's stalk them." He finally said. "You want to follow them around on their "date", right?" He said, lifting his hands and showing quotation marks as he say the word "date". I nodded and sighed again.

"Are you with me?" I asked. "Yes, but..."

"But? But what?" I asked in furrowed eyebrows. "But don't just stalk them. Show yourself at the right time. Ruin their date!" He whispered the last sentence.

I chuckled. "It's already part of my plan. I just need moral support, my friend." I smirked a bit.

"Alright, let's start." He said.

We sat there for a few minutes more and boom. Sulli entered the cafe. I adjusted the eyeglasses I was wearing and covered my lips with the cup of coffee. I can't hear what they're talking about but seeing her smile as she talk to him makes me jealous.

After about half an hour, they stood up and exited the cafe. Lay and I quickly stood up from our seats and hailed a cab.

"Ahjussi, follow that one in front of us!~" I ordered. The driver nodded and drove according to what I instructed. Their cab stopped at Myeongdong so we stopped there too. We got off the cab and continued on following them, making su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter