A New Side of Lu Han

Changes in My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~

The moment Sulli and Lu Han woke up is surprising.They are now sitting side by side with Sulli's head leaning on Lu Han's shoulder. How did it happen? The last time they knew, they were sitting on the opposite corners of the room. Sulli slowly opened her eyes as she heard the noise of the girls talking outside the detention room.

"Oh my god. Our Lu Han oppa got a detention. He's with a girl!~" The girl exclaimed.

"I bet that girl did all the ways just to flirt our oppa."

Those are just some of the conversations she heard. 

When she regained full consciousness, she gasped. She just realized that they're sitting beside each other now. Sulli pushed Lu Han which made the guy stumble.

"Yah~" Lu Han uttered without opening his eyes.

"Yah! How did you come here? You were on that corner, right?" Sulli asked, pointing at the opposite corner.

"Hm... I ... don't..know" Lu Han yawned.

"Maybe you pulled me here so that you can lean your head on my precious shoulder."

"Oh my god. This guy." Sulli hissed.

"You must drink a lot of coffee from now on." Sulli suggested.

"For what?"

"So that you'll get nervous whenever you are bragging about yourself. Tch. " Sulli said, getting up from the corner.

Lu Han chuckled and followed Sulli.

~

"Hey Chanyeol. Sulli got a detention." Baekhyun informed his bestfriend.

"What? Why?" Chanyeol asked in surprise which made him stop from what he is doing.

"I don't know. Suho hyung was so angry and he immediately put her to detention."

"Haisht. Arasseo. I'll be back." With that, Chanyeol ran quickly to the detention room. He was surprised to see a lot of girls outside the detention room.

"Is she with Lu han hyung?" He thought.

And he's right. Sulli is with Lu han that's why lots of girls are outside the detention room. He hardly walked to the door of the room with the keys on his hand.

Before going there, he asked Suho if he could reduce the detention to half day and Suho agreed. 

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter