Chapter Nine

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      [CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]       Jonghoon really left us and went to Singapore with his family. He's a good friend of mine and Shin's first boyfriend so everyday after he's gone are lacking.      But life goes on.  World doesn't stop revolving on its orbit.      Shin still eat large quantities, as if Jonghoon is still there watching her.  Life proceeds as if it has never stopped.    *   Months before graduating in high school. Everyone is busy buzzing with college stuffs but my mighty best friend is the one who has nothing to care about these.    Shin's personality : Afraid of challenges My personality : Loves challenges     Completely different but perfectly fit together. Since I'm her Tink. Peter Pan's Tink.          "Shin, we need to take this exam." I convinced her almost everyday to go to universities and try our luck to go on college.        "Do we really need to? Huh, Yong?" She asked at me.      That question of her surprised me. So at last! She has a urge to go on. Nice.      "You'll never get away, Shin. I'm here." I smiled at her. "Did you talk to Jonghoon today? How is he?"        "He's okay. Just call him if you wanted to know about his life there." She grumpily said. She doesn't want me interfering with personal things. Interfering her and Jonghoon.        "Okay." I gave her some papers. "Don't forget to fill those for tomorrow."        "Yongyong is simply the best."        "I know I am, Shin. And I hope someday you'll stop abusing me." I chuckled. "Wait for me, I'll just give back this books I borrowed."                Shinhye sighed. She dialed Yonghwa's Mom number.      "It seems to me Yong forgot his Dad's birthday." She said over the line.     "He remembers that Hye."        "Then why we are heading to some university tomorrow?" She asked.        "His Dad gave him an invitation."        "Can I ask something?" She desperately asked his Mom. "Did he really must go to that party to begin with? He'll just be heart broken to see the other family." She explained calmly.        "He is still Yonghwa's Dad, Hye."        "And Yonghwa is still his son. So I think that's a good reason not to show there. Yong is his son and he must take care his child. He must at least take good care of his son's heart."                "Shin?" I was startled when I heard her voice shaking. "Who's that?" 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter