Chapter Thirty seven

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]That's the last[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 


Last night was like unexpected fairytale for me. It started off like a prince with an injured horse comes in a scary forest to rescue his princess. He already sacrifice his life when he decides to go to the lost princess. Stop caring about his horse. Stop caring with anything, just to save the princess. 

At the darkest hours, his horse already died. 
And he is alone. 
The castle protested him to go that night but he insisted, since he only thinks about the princess.

 

"I am waiting for you" 

 


The time he heard some calm noises. 
It is the princess. 


"Why did you go too far? Too far that no one can reach you?" 

 

"But you are not no one." 

 


At the midst of pain, a moonlight will come shining. 
Becoming a source of light in the darkness of the forest. 


 

"Hey." I grinned. 

 

She replied with a smile more special than sunrises. 
A smile that can melt the whole winter. 
A smile that can bring the flowers to bloom. 
That's her magic, doing effectively on me. 

 

"I actually didn't have a sleep last night, Yong." 


"Me, neither. Because imagining your smile made me more comfortable than lying in bed." I clung to her arm. "I missed you." 


"I wonder why we haven't did this way back then, maybe we have no problems now." She awkwardly said.  "I didn't get a sleep because I'm thinking of Sel."

 

"Let me handle everything, Shin." 


She started to walk. "Sel is so special to me. But you are more than that."

 

"I'll tell everything to her today. Not because I want to hurt her but I wanted to the pain she's going through, because of me." 

 

"Because of me too." She sighed. "I just hope that being together with you will not cause regrets later. We know each other enough, Yong. And you do know I'm afraid."

 


"Regrets are one of the end points of risks. At least we tried. And we are happy. I don't care about regrets in the future, I just to hold your hand now." I smiled at her. 

 

"I believe you." She smiled back. 

 

If ever we will be having regrets, it's okay. Just stay beside me. 
Just like I said, I don't care about anything or anyone now. 
Just you, Shin. Only you. 

 

**

 

 

I waited Selli on her last meeting. Shin already went home, she doesn't want to intrude Sel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter