Chapter Thirty five

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]That easily[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

 

"Choi Jonghoon.." Shinhye nearly whispered, while he is sitting beside her. 


He smiled. "You called me on my full name every time, but this time it's a bit different." 

 

She looked on his eyes. "You know, I am currently on state of being dead." 

 

He leaned closer. "You can tell me. I'm your boyfriend. Or maybe--" He paused. "You want your best friend to be with you at this point?" 

 


"I am in this state because of him. Why would I?" She smirked a bit, pretending to be cool. 

 

"You know Shinhye, you are too honest that sometimes you hurt a person. More than when you tell a white lie." 

 


"Then, if I am. Let's just break up." Shinhye said directly. 

 


Let's just break up

 

Those words seemed never reached his ears. 
Those words seemed never reached his heart. 
Those words..
Those words he never wanted to be said. 

 

"Just what like I said, you're too honest." He sighed. "And I just wished you just told me a white lie."

 

"Choi Jonghoon, I'm sorry. I've been hurting two important persons on my life now. And I don't want you to be the third." Tears are forming on her lonely eyes. 

 

"I've been thinking this since I left you way back then. If there will be time we'll be together again, would the feelings we used to feel still there? Would there still be that magic of yours reflecting on me when I hold your hand?" He sighed again. "Or, in the very first place, there wasn't a single reason that we will end up with each other, happily." 

 

"I don't know." She replied. 

 

"Damn, Shinhye. Can you please be a little considerate on my feelings?!" He nearly cried. "You know I love you so much. That I don't care even you held Yonghwa's hand the way I wanted you to held mine. I never complained. Right?" 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

"You're right. You keep hurting the people around you. And as if, you are still that awesome to say those cold words." He stood up. "So, what do you want me to do? What do you want me to do from now on?" 

 

"I'm not asking you to forgive me, since I was the one who messed our relationship. But, please don't break your friendship with Yong. You can forget about me, but don't forget the people who you have closed around me." She held his hand. 

 

"You are telling me to forget you?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter