Chapter Twenty nine

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]One more word[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

"I love you.." Selli said it with so much sweetness. 


I wish she never said it, because it makes me more guilty the fact that I can't reply the words she want in return. Since I'm here loving Shin, which is practically my best friend, I can't even say those words to her. 
Damn. 


I can only take a deep sigh. I wish someday, nearly this time I can talk to Selli about this. So I break it off to her, so I can love Shin without hurting Selli. 
It's okay to hurt myself, since I was the one started this. 
I am the only one who can took the blame, so the hurt is the bonus. 
And it is okay. 
I'll accept it. 


"I love you so much.. And I don't care about anything." She added.

 

"Sel.." I blurted. "Thank you.." 

I can only say thank you.


"And I'm sorry.." I carelessly added. 

 

She replied a smile, beautiful smile. 

 

*


Shinhye is awkwardly brushing off Jonghoon's arm on her shoulder. She felt uncomfortable. And she knew this is about yesterday. She doesn't want to feel any connection with anybody. She still felt her body tremble. 


"Why?" Jonghoon asked. "Is there something wrong with you?" 


She lit up a smile. "I'm just tired." 


"Can I confess something, Shinhye? I hope you won't get irritated with it." He said honestly. 


"What is it?" 


"I'm jealous." He bit his lips. "Ever since I came back. I'm jealous because of Yonghwa." 


"He's my best friend." She defended Yonghwa. 


"I know. I know I don't have the right to get jealous, because he's Yonghwa, you guys knew each other way more than me. I came in and gone for years. And came back seeing you guys became more close. And I wish I am in his place. Sometimes, I wish I was Yonghwa." 

 

"Choi Jonghoon, do I make you feel that?" 


"No, it just me." He lied. 


"I'll talk about this on Yonghwa." 


"I wish you wouldn't." He said. "Why it feels that without Yonghwa, you can't move forward? You have me." 


Shinhye frowned. She wasn't responding anything. She was caught. Without Yonghwa, she can't really do anything. 
He's always been that one friend who make it all for her. Ever since he's been her wall. 

 

"I love you, Shinhye.." He said and squeezed her hand. "I love you more than anything else."


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter