Chapter Thirty eight

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Don't ever forget[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

Shin is waiting for me at the end of the street.
I was walking real slow. Even I already saw her. The pain I just gave to Selli, the cold words I said, the things I left hanging --- I want to forget it too.
Forget everything happened today and start a new.

She was just standing there, waiting patiently for me.
My heavy steps are making me wonder when will I reach hers.


She was just staring blankly at me, I wonder too, why a small smile can't lit on her face.
Because that is what I need for now.
I seriously need some comfort now. I just hate myself, I am demanding comfort when I'm the one who has been the worst person.


I stopped.
My left foot can't even talk a small step. My sight starts to blurry the road I'm taking.

I don't want Shin to see me like this, Not again.
I'm always giving her a hard time, being the person who she needs to comfort.

Not now.

I turned around, and my left feet took a small step. Away from her.
Maybe now, I needed some time for myself.
Not because I want to be alone, but I don't want her to see me crying. Not again. Not now.


As I started to walk the path I just took, warm petite arms clung on my waist.
I felt warmth, the feeling and comfort I wanted.
Her magic took me to Neverland.
Peter Pan just made me alive again.


"Please come here and reach me." She made her grip on me tighter. "You can say that, Yong. And I'll come running, instead of waiting you at the end of that street."

 


I smiled, as tears started to fall on.
I didn't respond verbally but I reach her arms.

 

"I totally understand you, Yong, Just tell me if you want to be alone. I'll let you be, but just for today." She giggled. "Tomorrow, I'll come knocking at your door."

 


She's totally being so honest on her feelings.
That's the Shin I knew.
That's the Shin I love.

 

 

"Don't go." I said. "Just stay with me." I released my body from her grip and I was the one leading into an embrace. I slowly reached her back and pulled her. "Don't let me be alone because I might drowned into my own trap. I hurt Selli so much. I'm so sorry Shin."


"Shhh." She whispered. "Don't worry I will be alone with you. I'll be here."


"Thank you, Shin." I buried my face on her neck, and tried to kiss it.


"Let's go to your favorite place." She laughed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter