Chapter Forty

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Right time[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]

"Are you related with Kim Selli?" The doctor in front of Jonghoon asked.

He was still in shocked, one second Selli is just one chair away from him, smiling like there's no tomorrow. She's honestly saying what she felt, for the first time.
They weren't that close enough, but they have the exact feelings.
Both of them have the same pain, going over.

His hand still got the notebook, which Selli gave to her. Blood marks stained the edges of it.


"Is she okay?" He asked, hoping that she's okay.
Hoping.


"Did you call her parents or guardian?"


"I haven't called them, since I don't know them." He said. "Is she okay?" He paused. "Just tell me."

 

 

"Kim Selli is gone." The doctor bowed. "I'm sorry."

 


Kim Selli is gone.

Jonghoon can't help but to fall and cry. It's the first time, Selli opened up with her feelings.
It's the start of letting Yonghwa fully.
She was honest, he can assure of that.


Jonghoon managed to grab his phone and dialed Yonghwa's number. He's the one who need to know. More than anyone else.

 

 

*

 

I am fully ready to go, me and Shin will go out today,.
Just like what couples do.

It seems that the smile on my face will never fade.

 

Just then, I got a phone call of Jonghoon. I didn't hesitate to get it. "Jonghoon, why?" I asked.


"Come here at St. Jude Hospital. Hurry. I'm going to wait for you." He said coldly.


"Why? Are you sick?"


"God damn it, just go here."

 

"But Shin and I---"


He interrupted me. "Yonghwa, it's not about you and Shinhye anymore. Come here, quickly."


It's not about and Shinhye anymore.
What's the meaning of those? What happened again?

My body shivered as the cold breeze slapped my body.
I never saw this coming.
Ever.

 

 

 


I am in front of Selli's covered body. My whole body is numb, I can't even move. I can't even have the urge to caress her cold hair.
Staring at her, this is the coldest moment.
She's been giving me warmth, she's always staring.
But now, like dead petal lost in the street. Jonghoon is on my back.

 

"If you are thinking about something, no, she didn't kill herself. I can assure of that." He said.


I didn't replied. Of course, I'm sure too that she can't do that, but why? How?

 

"As you always said, she's really a good person." He continued. "I don't know what else to say, Yonghwa."

 


"Starting today, it's never gonna about me and Shin. It's more painful to let go of a person like Selli who has been so good to us. Maybe if she had been dreadful, we will hurt less. We will be in pain but still, leaving us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter