Chapter Thirty six

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Second thing[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

I never imagined letting go of what I love the most.
I never imagined letting her hands be gone.
I never imagined letting go of her that easily.


I never imagined letting her go, even I haven't had her yet.

 

Some realizations are coming right through my mind. Instead of jumping out of happiness because Jonghoon finally wasn't intact with Shin, I am hurting.
I'm hurting because Jonghoon can't just let her go without even punching me.
How can he do that?
I am the worst friend of his.

Seems like he's making it more uncomfortable.

 

"Yonghwa.." He sighed again, over the line. "You know how stubborn your best friend is. It doesn't mean she broke up with me, she'll come running on your arms. She doesn't want out hurt anybody, but she will all have the sufferings."

 

"I'm sorry, Jonghoon."

 

"The irony of the two of you. You guys didn't like saying sorry, but you and Shin keep saying it. Over and over."

 

I didn't respond.


"Don't make the a wall behind you and Shinhye's back, Yonghwa. Don't make such a wall that you can't even climb." He slowly said.

 

"Can we meet?" I said. "I need it meet you now."

 

"No. Not now. Because I'm afraid if I'll see you now, you wouldn't be able to show your face to anyone. I have a broken heart here, Yonghwa." He chuckled.

 

"Why are you doing this? Why are you still this good to me?"

 

"Aside from Shinhye told me. Damn Yonghwa, we're friends. And I'll keep that." He chuckled again. "Lastly, I know how Shinhye loves you. And how you love her. The world knew that. How am I to interrupt?"

 


I tried not to cry. "You are perfect." I cupped my face. "You know you are perfect for Shin, more than me. You can do anything for her. You're always here. Even when you left. Comparing to me, I am nothing. Did nothing, even me and Shin were always this close." I honestly said to him.

 


He laugh harder. "Being totally perfect for someone doesn't mean their destined to be with with each other. Sometimes, being perfect leads to having an imperfect and shuttered relationship. You are saying you did nothing? But she chose you, Yonghwa."

 

"She chose me but why it doesn't feel like one?" I asked him like a child.


"You're the one who can answer that." He sighed. "Good night, Yonghwa."


He hung up.

 

I grabbed my jacket. Maybe I need to know the answer.
Now.

 


*


Shin, I'm here in front of your house. Come out.

 

I messaged her. And hoping she's still awake and meet me now.

Two things I want to do when I see her.
First, hug her.
Sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter