Chapter Thirty nine

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Tink's love[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

I am keeping my deeps sighs quietly over the line calling Shin. 
Selli has been a good person to me, she did everything for me.
Even with Shin, she was the good person that me and Shin wanted to be. She's the type of person to give all. She's the perfect person for anyone. 

As I realize, it is never the perfect that will make a person happy.
It is never the sweetest words that will make a person smile. 

Because every end of the day, even how bad a person was, even a person can't say the caring words, if you are contented with that person, then everything will fall into their respective places. 
It is always the mutual feelings.
It is always being imperfect alone and being perfect with each other. 
Like filling the gap between the fingers, like the sun giving off it's light to the moon every night. 

 

I've always having the second thought of Selli getting a revenge for the two of us. I mean, who doesn't want that? Rationally thinking, if I was in the shoes of Selli, maybe I would have pulled Shin's hair. 
If I was Selli, I would have been so pathetic. 
I know that, and Shin knew it too. 

But, what we know were out of Selli's reaction. And honestly admitting, it gave me so much chills. Maybe I would have understood and received her hates.

But none of those were expressed. 

 

"Yong, are you still there?" Shin said.


"Hmm." 


"You're thinking so much." 


"Just like you." I replied. 


"I'm just afraid." Her voice was suddenly changed, she's being so bubbly talking to me even she's just trying. 

 

"About what?"

 

"About you and me." She sighed. "Sometimes my mind just starting to think about us." 

 

"I'm a consistent person, Shin." I firmly said. "And for all of my life, this moment is the most assured thing for me." 

 

"Then, I think I would just need to worry about myself." 

 

I didn't respond. I think I would just need to worry about myself.
If I am a consistent person, how can I keep up with inconsistency? Would this make me suffer? 

 

"I'm sorry Yong, for being like this." She added. 

 

"I think you forget that you are Peter Pan and I'm your Tink." I chuckled. "Tinkerbell never complained about Peter Pan's childish act, right?"


I heard a soundy smile from her. "Peter Pan hurt Tinkerbell every time."


"Yes but Tink can use pixie dust and fly. Fly to forget the pain Peter Pan gave." 

 


I am aware that in the future, we will have problems and misunderstandings. She can hurt me and maybe I can do the same thing, unconsciously.

And it's okay.
I think it's okay. 

We can start a new and compromise on the next day. 
We're best friends anyway. We can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter