Chapter Forty two

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Best two[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]

 


The best things in life wasn't the things made in an instant.
It is the time when your mind decided to give up, but your heart is still hanging on until the last beat of it.
It is when the things you're dreaming to have is just one door away from you.
It is when you're looking at the person you still miss, even you see him/her at this right moment.

It is when you love a person and certain way will lead you to the dreams you wanted.
A way that will never lost you.

 

 

 


I slowly opened my eyes, a certain smile that I miss suddenly lit up in my face. I am here, beside her. I am looking at her beautiful calm face. I am with the one I love.


It's six in the morning.
I don't care about time now but maybe I need to so something for my Shinshin.


I caress her hair, carefully not to wake her up. Since I know she's tired. I kiss her forehead and got up.

I stared at my unit, I have been living here for years but for the first time it felt like a home. It feels like heaven, for me.
Is this a dream? I occasionally sighed, because if it is, I swear to God I would never wanted to wake up.


I opened my door to get the milk and newspaper delivered. I saw her luggage in front.
I smiled, we didn't remember her things because I personally got extremely fluttered. I grinned very big. I took it inside and left in my room and went straightly to kitchen.

 

 

"Do you remember when I told you I can't live without you?"

 

I heard her voice from my back. I smiled facing the pan while I'm cooking breakfast for the both of us. Of course I remember that, it is when after my birthday she got sick because of insisting to eat ice cream. It is when I cooked for her too.


"I don't." I lied.


She slacked on the chair and made a sounding pout that made me grin more.


"Did you have a nice sleep?" I asked her.

 

"I don't." She looked very annoyed. "And I'll just bread and coffee."

 

I made two coffees and placed what I cooked in two plates. I'm making twos. And it was something.

 

"Shinshin is annoyed early in the morning." I giggled a bit.


She stared at me. "One more Shinshin and I'll get out of here."

 

"You won't, Shinshin." I .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter