Chapter Sixteen

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Kim Selli.

I never imagine that I will meet a perfect girl like her. From the first time I saw her, I wasn’t able to recognize my feelings. And on that note, not being sure what’s inside me is different. Because I’m the type of person that will grab everything for every benefit that I can smack. I do that. And I don’t consider it as a bad thing.

It’s a good thing that I wasn’t able to recognize my feelings because it slowly arouse unto me like spring. The way Selli handled me. I loved it. She is the sweetest person I’ve ever met. She is the most sincere one. The way she smile and laugh make me float that everything is going to be alright.

That is Kim Selli. 

 

*

My birthday is approaching. I'm the type of person who get giddy in almost celebration. I love happy happenings. 
The day that I was born is near but it seems the people close to me wasn't aware of that. 
Shin.
Selli.
My Mom.
And the least, my Dad. 

Oh no. To be begin with, I must not think Dad putting there. 


Shin wasn't with me these weeks. I ask her when Jonghoon is coming back but she is not sure when also. 
Jonghoon keep insisting that it will be a surprise for all of us. 

I sighed. A surprise. 


I'm having typical days as usual. 
Typical days that seem a boredom for me. 

**


"Yonghwa." Selli softly said to me. 


I stared at her. She is wearing a very gorgeous white dress. She seems so feminine and beautiful. The scent of her long hair is playing on my mind. 

I can't help it but to stare at her a little longer than I used to. 

 

"Yonghwa.." She repeated. 


"Hello, Selli." I answered awkwardly. 


"Here." She said. 

She gave me a one bond paper. And I don't have any clue what's that for. 


"List there what you want to have on your birthday. And I'll try to fulfill all of those." She smiled at me. 


"Uh?" I stressed. "List?" 


She giggled. "Yes, Yonghwa. Write down." 

 

"Now?" I feel pressured. 

 

"Tomorrow, you must give it back to me." 

 

I sighed in relief. This is really pressuring. 
First: I don't have anything to write down, except obviously if I want a new sneakers.
Second: I and Selli are just starting. I don't want her to see as a guy I don't want her to see. 
Many things. 

 

 

 

"What's this?" Shin abruptly said in front of me. 


"Shin. I thought you left early." I said to her. 


Shin placed her bag on my desk and sit on the other chair beside me. "I didn't left, Yong."

 

"Selli, what's this?" She asked. 


"I'm letting Yonghwa to write down what he likes for his birthday." She smiled. 


She smirked at both of us. "What?" She pointed at me. "What you like?" Then she laughed. 


"Shin, please." I said.

 

"Why are you laughing Shinhye?" Selli asked too. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter