Chapter Thirty

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]Every season of my life[/CONTENTID2] 

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

I tried to kiss her hair, slowly but sealed. 


I did it.
Finally. 


Shin.
My best friend. 
I'm too stupid not to realize. 

The way she talks are like soft rain falling from above. The words coming from her are like warm chimney in a cold winter. The way she laughs when I crack a joke is like a flowery garden in the middle of spring. Her serious worried face when I tell some lonely stories are like dried leaves coming from the trees in autumn. 


That's how I describe Selli, and I thought that is it. 
I thought Sel is the one for me, the one who'll I can't lose even a single second in my life.
I'm too stupid not to realize it is Shin all along. It is my best friend who I can't live without. Too stupid. 

 

I left a small sigh. 
Shin felt my kiss, I know it. 
But she didn't complain, nor get surprise. 


Now I realize. 
That if Sel is the soft rain, Shin is the cloud above me.
That if Sel is the warm chimney, Shin is the winter itself within me.
That if Sel's laughs are like flowery garden, Shin is the spring on my heart. 
That if Sel's lonely stories are like dried leaves, Shin is the autumn itself, that is drifting in me. 


Shinhye is the every season of my life. 

 

And I'm too stupid that I just realized it now. 

 

"Shin.." I paused and looked into her eyes. "I just kissed you." 

 

She smirked at me. Damn. "It does not matter." 


It does not matter.


"No, it matter. It matters the most. For me." I clenched my teeth and getting ready to confess everything. Even I don't even know if now is the right time. 
I don't care. I just want her to know. 


"That day when someone ripped your shirt, my whole self is shouting and so ready to kill that guy. Not because I'm your best friend. It is because I want to stand up as a man on you. And I've always wanted that." I slowly reached her hand. 
For now. I don't want to think about Selli, or Jonghoon. 
I just want to clear everything out to Shin. Because as of now, I'm beginning to have that certain courage. 

 

"Let's not do this, Yong." She smiled and tapped my shoulder, just what she used to do.


"No. I'll do this." 

 

Her smile is begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter