Chapter Thirty three

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Present[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]This is goodbye[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

I've never been this close to anyone for the past eight years.
I've never been this brave to anyone for the past eight years.
I've never been this helpless to anyone for the past eight years.


I've never been this trapped in love to anyone for my entire life.

 

I've been waiting for this time to come. I've been so tired counting days, months and years, for just this day to come. The day I'd be able to confess my feelings and have the courage to embrace her in my arms. Just like I did back then.

Being in front of her is the most contented feeling for me. Maybe eight years is enough. Maybe being without her on those nights are way enough for me to come back on her life. And her in mine. Maybe those lonely birthdays are enough, not being able to dig in her favorite ice cream, just because it hurts more than it should be comforting.
Maybe, Shin, those are acceptable reasons, for me to be with you again.

 

 


"I'm not going to let go of you again, Shin." I said as tears rolls down from my eyes, moving to her shoulder as my head in buried on them. "Please don't say anything. You know I am that stubborn."

 

"You've always that stubborn. You don't care about the feelings of others. You simply do what you wanted, back then and until now." She said. She's always that consistent.

 


"I know you love me. I know that, Shin." I paused. "Right?" I am simply hurt. I know she love me, but I can't help not to ask whether I'm sure. "Right, Shin?"

 

"Yesterday, Jonghoon---

 


I didn't want to hear any other names beside ours. Yes, I am that stubborn. I pulled her in front of me and kiss her soft lips. I slipped mine on her slowly.
How I miss her sweet warm lips. I supported her waist with my strong palm and keep my kiss intact. I'm not going to give her any excuses to break this.
I will be the one.

 

 


But it's not. Someone just ring in front of her door. "Shinhye?" I heard a familiar voice through the speaker.

 


I looked into her eyes. "So, you invited him here too?" I smirked. "Am I that stupid doing all of this? Am I that helpless, Shin? Waiting for you all of my life? And you're here, don't have an inch of care on me, simply living with Jonghoon with so much happiness? Am I that bad for you to do this to me?" I shouted at her.

 

I thought the time we saw each other, we will be together, like what I imagined.
I thought the time I said I love you to her again, she will respond I love you too for the first time.
I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter