Chapter Forty one

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1]Present[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Best Yong for Shin[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]


I am staring at the unwashed cup in my sink. 
I let out a lonely smirk. 

So that was it.
That was all of it, I was saving for eight years.
I saved those years by saying goodbye and I'll miss you.


Eight years ago, she left me just like that. Saying to meet if it's the right time. She left me there, with Jonghoon.
That was it. We're both hurt, she took the blame by herself and chose Jonghoon. 
She never let me explain, because she insisted it's her fault. 


And now, she just left me again. Without saying when is the right time to be with her. She left me again, with Jonghoon. 
That was it. I am hurt.
Maybe eight years ago, it is because of Selli. Always be reason would be Kim Selli.
But now, it seems that it is her choice. Always her choice. 


I let my tired body fell on my bed. I was already convinced to get some napped but my phone rang. 

"How did you know I'm back?" I said over the line, it's Minhyuk. 

 

"I know, because someone asked me." 


"Mom?" I stressed. "I'm tired Minhyuk."


"C'mon Yong, you are tired since she left you."

 

", Minhyuk. Just stop." I shouted. "Let's stop this." 

 

"For real? Letting go of Shin?"

 

I am sure I don't want every to let go of Shin. It's always her. But, now I think I need to get myself back. I've been crazy for half of my life. I've been a person who fall and crawl back with love. 
I'm so done with this. I tried my all, gave what I was capable of. 
We were both hurt, and I think I should stop doing this. 

 

"Yes." I lowly said. Never

 

"Liar" Minhyuk blurted. 

 

I sighed. "At least I lied. Being too honest is making me look like a stupid."

 

"It's been a long time, Yong." He paused. "Maybe Shin is just surprised to see you. You haven't talked to her seriously when you're in Amsterdam. You just let you nasty emotions took over what you really wanted to say. You didn't able to say what's inside you just because of your stupidity." 


I never thought Minhyuk would be so straight forward. He was right, I never really talked to Shin.
I was a dopey, getting mad with Jonghoon's coat. 
And flew back here in Seoul. 

 

"That's the reason why you always fail to be happy, Yong. You said you love challenges, but the truth is, you're not. You are a coward. You said you can't stop being with her, but you are the one behind why she 
wasn't in your arms all this time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter