Chapter Twenty five

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

She looked at me with sadness and despair. It seems to her expression that she was surprise with what I just said.

I mean what I said. 
And I want her to realize she's wrong. 


"I'm not the one who said you leveled with your Dad. It is you." She said. 


"What do you mean? That it is true?" 


"Yong. I--

 

"Do you trust me, Shin? Do you trust me when I say things opposite to what you know?" I stopped her. I need to ask her those now. 


"Like what?" 


I sighed. "Don't bother." I stood up. 

It seems I lost all my confidence. Damn. I just lost it all. 
I'm going crazy. 


"I trust you." She said.


I trust you

 


"You easily said it but I think you don't mean it much as I do." I said to her. 


"You can't blame me. At his point, it's not just about you and me. There's Selli out there, looking at you. And I have Jonghoon, who just came back. We aren't just moving in one box." She said. "And sometimes, I neglect it too that I hurt the other people residing in our orbit. Sometimes I forgot we aren't the only one living." 

I saw her holding her tears. She's doing it again, just like a while ago, in front of Selli. 

 

"Does trusting me affects them? Do they care?" I asked her. "Shin, we have each other even before they made in our roads. We have each other." 


I sit next to her and try to give her my handkerchief. "Cry."

 

"You wouldn't know how much it hurts when I saw Selli crying in front of me just because she felt she's messing everything." She bit her lower lip. "You know I don't want to hurt the people around us." 

 

It pains me seeing her crying. Differently feeling when I saw Selli crying. 
On Shin, I felt like crying with her also. I want to cry with her. So, we can be each other's handkerchief. 
Once again, it scares me. This. The way I'm thinking things. 


"Shin.." 


"I trust you, Yong. Don't ever forget that, I'm the last person that will back you up when the world leaves you. Simply means because I know you, and I trusted you. Don't ever ask me like that." 


"Even if I do things you wouldn't expect? You still trust me?" I asked her. 


"You can do everything but don't ever break your girl's heart. Promise me, Yong." She said. 

 


Don't ever break your girl's heart. 

 

I didn't reply. "Let's get you home." I hence said. 

 

She stood up. Didn't said anything also. 

We understand each other again. 
I understand me self now. 
I will never break my girl's heart. 

 

*

 

"Say the words you messaged me the other night." Jonghoon said to me. 


"What words?" Shinhye asked. 

 

She heard him took a deep breath. "What you messaged me made me fly out to the sky, Shinhye."


"Choi Jonghoon. Stop playing." She snapped him out. 

 

"Okay, I'll stop." He held her hand. "Just tell me then, what happened last night, you with Yong. Did you two fight?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter