Chapter Seventeen

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

I'm surprised that Shin just dragged me out of nowhere. We're waiting for the food we ordered a while ago but she's totally insane to leave it all behind. I haven't a single clue why she did that. 


She let go of my hand ruggedly. "Let's go home, Yong." She said and started to walk away. 



I held her arm. "Shin, what's the matter?" 


She stopped. "What do you mean what's the matter?" She looked at me. I knew something is up. The way she looked at me. There's something in there, but can't figure out. 


"I remember my Mom left me chores back home." She put her arm on my shoulder. "You know I'm lying, right?" She smirked. 



She heard me sighed. "Yes. But even I knew you wouldn't spill it." I said in low tone. 


"Don't worry." She said, nearly whispering. 



"I know something is up because you can't choose anything over dumplings and ice cream." I paused. "Except for the fact you chose me over it, just because I'm the one buying it to you." I calmly said. 



"If Jonghoon will start buying me food then I'll choose him over it too." She said. "But that doesn't matter for now." 



"Of course. I saw that coming too." 





We talked until I'm home. She went on my way instead of getting her straight home. I know that is connected what happened a while ago. She assured that I'm home. 



"You wouldn't go home. Aren't I'm right Shin?" I asked her. 


She smiled at me. "See you on your birthday, Yong." She said last. 



*



Shinhye posted at Selli. She stared at her with something deadly on her. It's the first Shinhye looked at Selli that way. 


"Kim Selli." She gasped. 


Selli was surprised with Shinhye's act. "Shinhye.. Why?" 



"Where did you go after school yesterday?" She asked. 


"H-home." 



"Don't lie to me, Kim Selli." 


"Shinhye.." Selli said, amending. "Why are shouting at me?" She said softly. 




"Why did you meet that man?" She asked. 



Selli's eyes widened. "Huh?" 


"I'm asking why did you meet Yong's Dad?!" She angrily asked. 


"S-shinhye.." She stopped. "Let me explain." 


"Why did you meet him?" 



"I'm doing this for Yonghwa. I want his Dad to be with him on his birthday." She explained. 



"So practically, you are begging to that man?" Her eyebrow rose.


"No, Shinhye. I'm not." 


"Yes, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter