Chapter Twenty eight

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID2]As I hate myself[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]


She loosen the tight embrace I'm giving to her. Even I am greedy not to lose her in my arms, I don't have the privilege.
Since I'm just her best friend. And best friends don't hug like that. 
She might think something that will brought us into conclusion, that I knew it'll just hurt her. More than me. 


"Shin.." 


"Why?" She slowly said. 


"Can I ask you something?" I'm more than desperate. Yes I am. 


"What is it?"

 

Her voice is calmer now. Finally. 

 

"Why did get angry at me a while ago? I was clueless." I sighed. 


She smiled. "I don't know why." She looked into my eyes. "Probably something, right?" 


I replied a smile. "What's that something?" 

 

"I don't think it's necessary to say. Since you have it already." 


"I don't understand Shin. C'mon say it. I'll listen." 

 

"Give me my bag." She commanded. 


She opened it and gave a gift. "I told I think it's nonsense giving this to you." She sighed. 

 

I unwrapped the gift. "Seriously, Shin." I was more than happy seeing her gift to me. 


"You can give it back now since Selli gave one already. You are so impatient, don't you know I was just kidding yesterday?" Her tone was a bit teasing, and I liked it. I liked it since her mind wouldn't be occupied with nonsense things.

 

"How did you buy this?" I was holding the note book. 


"I told you, just give it back to me. Selli bought you already." 

 


"This is mine. Why would I give it back?" I am smiling like a kid. 

 

"So you'll have both?" She smirked. 


No, I prefer having your gift.
I want to say that, verbally. "Can't I?" 

 

"You can but--

 

"Thanks Shin." I smiled at her. "I'll treasure this notebook." 

 

"I'm the one needs to thank you. Hence, I'll treasure this day, for being with me. I am really lucky to have you, Yong." She's tearing up again. "All I do is to shout and bug you, you know that. But I know you know, most of all, that you'll always be my best friend. That will never change, even if we fight sometimes." She's crying, but wonders, her eyes are twinkling, more like smiling. 

 

"Always be my best friend? Of course." I shortly replied. "But Shin.." 

 

"What?" 

 

"N-nothing.." I sighed, maybe it's not the best time to say it. Maybe sometime. Not now.

 

"Let's go home then." She stand up. 


I nodded and guide her as we walk side b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter