Chapter Forty three

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A Way Back[/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]

 


Once in our life we are focused on the missing piece in our soul puzzle. I call that soul puzzle. Maybe it is a thing, moment or person that we need in our life. As we walk through the path we choose, we begin to seek the pieces to complete our soul puzzle. We are searching for every piece of it in our daily life's questions, not on the answers we get. It is not the outcome that will make us find the pieces, it is the questions we define to be a better person.
To be a better soul, not having the best life.


The missing piece on my soul puzzle is Shin. And as I took the way I chose to go, I began to seek the questions that will make me a better person. Questions that made me realize that every piece I gathered were important.
But without that missing piece, all of it will be nothing.
That one missing piece dictates my soul puzzle.
That one person lives in my life.
That one person, that is Shin.

 

Every person living, breathing just like everybody.
Every person has it soul puzzle. And every person will never escape from what they really wanted. Maybe there are times, we struggled that we don't know why we are gathering or findings those pieces in our life.
And sometimes we stopped.
Seldom we just give up.

But nobody refuse to search what is one's soul puzzle.


Stopping and giving up are not an option, it is just an excuse.
Excuses when we are afraid to know what will be the outcome once we completed our soul puzzle.


As I was afraid to know that Shin chose Jonghoon that night. I said I gave up and I will stop, but the truth behind it was I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that night that my soul puzzle will be shattered into pieces, when I am only down finding the missing piece.

But everything has it's own time and place, that's the help for our soul puzzle.
Which is the so called destiny.
Destiny helps when we are down finding the last piece for our soul puzzle.
Destiny magically flourish it's own grace.

 


*

 

"I miss Amsterdam." She said to me, as we walk from home.


I pouted, I really let her see that. "You miss the city or Jonghoon?"


She laughed so hard that made me feel annoy. I know that they are friends, and I and Jonghoon were friends too. But I just feel a bit jealous, as they grew together for more years than I do with her.

 

"I miss both." She replied, and played a very cute smirk. "You jealous, Yong?"

 

"I'm not. Why should I? You're mine." I proudly said.


"Did I agree on that part?"


"Stop it, Shin." My moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter