Chapter Thirty one

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Warm kiss[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

[CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

I let off a warm sigh against her neck. She heard it. I said it. But then.

 

"Yonghwa?" 

 

 

Shin immediately pushed me, as if she never heard what I said. 
As if she's playing on me. 


"Selli.." She said.

 

Call me a bad person, but as of now I don't give a damn about anyone else. I don't even care if Sel saw me kissing or hugging her. Even if it is Jonghoon who saw it. I don't care. At least I'm true with myself. 


Selli walk until she's facing me. I'm getting ready to be slapped or getting curse any minute. I'm ready for it. 


"Is there anything wrong with Shinhye, Yonghwa?" She held my hands and squeezed them, as if she's comforting me.

 

I glanced up to Shin and realized she's been staring at me, while Selli is talking to me. Shinhye's smile lift up. "No, nothing is wrong." 

 

Selli hugged Shinhye. "Then good. You know I don't like you getting hurt, Shinhye." 

 

Something like tugged my heart. A invisible dart just wounded me. How I can hurt this lady in front of us? How can I tell I love Shin in in front of her? 
When she's so dearly a touched to Shin.
When she is so loyal to her and me.

I am really hurting a good person.


Shin looked up to me, her eyes are talking to me. And it makes the wound in my heart to go more deeper. As if she's stating a command. 
It doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter even I say that I love her.
It doesn't matter even I say I'll never stop.

It doesn't matter because she will never accept.

 

"Selli, can we talk?" Shin tapped her shoulder. 


"Of course." She smiled. 

 


I was left there. 


 


"Yong and I talked something last night. I'm saying this because I don't want you to misunderstood everything." Shin carefully said to Selli. "Aren't you mad at all? You just say your boyfriend hugging his best friend." 

 

Selli smiled. "Do I need to get angry?" She caress Shinhye's hair. "I trust you. I trust Yonghwa."

 


"Sel.." Shinhye bit her tongue. "Will get angry if I say---

 

Selli didn't make Shinhye finish. She held her again and hug her for the second time today. 
She placed a beautifully smile on her pretty innocent face. "You know that I love Yonghwa that much." 


"I-I know that." She sighed. 

 

 

 


"And I love you that much too Shinhye." Jonghoon was hearing all the things we've been talking. "Yonghwa is a very lucky guy, Selli. He have you."

 

"Choi Jonghoon, don't you have classes at this point?" Shinhye blurted. 

 

"Don't have. And even I have, I just love you that much that I'll rush here every day." He clung on her petite shoulders. 


Shinhye made an awkward gesture. She still doesn't want being tugged along. Jonghoon felt it too so he didn't tight her arms too much. 

 

 

 


I slowly grabbed his arms and let go of his touch from Shin. I was crazy. I know it so out of the line but I was jealous and automatically did it. I saw Jonghoon passed by and followed him here. I became more demanding of Shin. I lost on being a best friend and started to act as a man in front of her. It doesn't mean that I want her to become more confuse but I'm just being honest to my own feelings. 

 

"Jung Yonghwa.." Jonghoon stared at me.


I didn't answer him, hence my eyes are locked on Shin. 


The tension was on. First tension I guess. 

 

"Yonghwa is being such a protective best friend, Jonghoon." Selli smiled. "Let it off." 

 

"You're right, Selli. I wonder if he's that protective when it comes to you." He smirked a bit. It seems that he's more pissed now. He can't touch Shin, can't do whatever he wanted to her girlfriend. 

 

Selli wrapped her arm on my waist. "I don't want him to protect me, I can handle myself. I will be the one who's going to protect him. Right, Yonghwa?" She smiled at me and gave me a slight kiss near my lips.

 

I was in the nerve of loosening her arms on my waist, but I didn't do it. 
First, it will make Shin more mad at me. She doesn't want to hurt Selli. That's her first priority, I guess. 
Second, I don't want to hurt Shin. I don't want her to get mad and hurt. That's my first priority, I'm pretty sure about it. 

 

After Selli kissed me, my eyes are on Shin again, and she is smiling at me. I'm more confused with this. She's always smiling and I don't know why. Every time. 
I'm confuse w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter