Chapter Twenty six

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]

 

"Yong, you better win this, or else." Shin seems like threatening me. 


I'm feeling like a kid they way she gave me an order. "Why? Or else what?" I giggled.


"You'll see later." She smiled. "Oh, Selli's here." 


I turned my back and faced Selli. 


"Hello, Yonghwa." She smiled. "I have a present for you." 


I was surprised. "A gift? My birthday passed already." 

 


Shin is busy with her phone, probably messaging Jonghoon, and some times pecking a glance on what's happening in front of her. 


Selli gave a wrapped present. "Here, I know you'll like it." She smiled at me. 

 

I unwrapped it and slowly lit a smile. It's the notebook I wanted. It is the notebook I want Shin to give to me. 
Selli gave it instead. "H-how did you know?" I asked.

 

"When we're at the mall. I saw you glancing to it and I feel that you like it. So there, I bought it for you." 

 

I saw Shin froze. 


"Y-Yong, I guess the note is now invalid." She said and walk away. 


"Where are you going?" I asked her.

 

"To Jonghoon. Game is starting, I'll call him." She smiled at me and to Selli. 

 


"Did you like it?" Selli caught my eye. 


I nodded. "Yes, thanks." 

 


The way Shin stared at me. 
Is she angry? 
Or is it just me imagining things?

 

 

The game started. I am surprised that the opposing team seems like goons. They look very competitive and a friendly game seems really didn't match. 

"Jonghoon, are you sure about this? They look hungry for a win." I said to him.


"They usually like that. Since I entered here, they keep an eye on me so I give in to their challenge. Sorry for dragging you, I need a buddy in court." He smiled. "Just back me up, and I'll do the other way around." 

 

I nodded. And look on the place were Shin and Selli sitting. They are the only two sitting in our bench. Selli waved her hand at me. Shin never placed a smile. 
She's really angry. 

 


"What if we won? What will our price?" The one guarding me asked. "Money?" 

 

"This is just a friendly game, so I think prizes are prohibited." I asked and passed the ball to Jonghoon. 

 

"What about the girl with the blue shirt? Can I get that as I prize?" He smirked. 

 


Shin is the one wearing blue shirt. I curled my fist, forgetting that she is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter