Chapter Twenty four

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4]


Shinhye is playing with her pen while she's in class. She can't help but have thoughts of Yong cheating on Selli. 
Okay, to begin, this is not the first time. Not the god damned first time Yong cheating. He does it a lot. Shinhye knew it. 
But what's bothering her is that, what is the reason for Yong to see others, Selli is just good for him. She told Yong many times already, that Selli is such a good person. 

Why have the guts to see other girl? 

"Yong, you have to gather all your acceptable reasons before I kick you." She whispered and lean her tired back on her chair, closed her eyes and gasped some air. 

 

*


Shinhye found Selli waiting for her. She nodded.

"You're early, Sel." She said to her.


She smiled. "That is Yonghwa's shirt, right?" 


Shinhye found it so awkward. "Sorry."


"Don't be sorry. This isn't the first time." She said. Shinhye felt her voice sad. And she understood it why. 
She'll be angry too if she will see someone wearing Jonghoon's shirt. 


Shinhye didn't respond. Hence, she blurted a sigh. 

 

"Why do you want to talk to me?" She added. 

 

"Hmm." She looked at Selli. "About yesterday." 


"Yesterday?"

 

"Yonghwa told me what happened, about him and his Dad." She lied, she witnessed all of that, what happened. "I know, I'm not in the position to say this but, I told you not to care about that stuff. I even begged to you. I'm not angry, Sel. I just don't understand myself anymore, and maybe I'm angry with myself."

 


She saw Selli tearing up. 
It hurts her too seeing her like that, she don't want to say anything bad to her, since she know she was not in the position to do this. Even she is Yong's best friend. She don't have the position to hurt Sel, who she considered a good person and a friend.


"Selli.." She nearly cried out. 

 

"Shinhye, I'm sorry. You know I'm trying to do everything to Yonghwa, and to you too. But after every attempt I did, seems what I've done were mess. As if I screwed more than fixing." She stared at her. "And always saying sorry." 

 

"No you didn't. Nobody said it." Shinhye explained. 

 

"I just want Yonghwa to be happy. Happy with me." She held Shin's hand. "But I ended up crying because of what I've done, every time." 

 

 

 


I was going to call Shin's name out loud when I saw her with Selli. 
Selli is crying. Shin is holding her tears. 

I was facing Shin's face and I saw her looking at me. I am meters away from them so I can't hear what they are talking. 

 

 

 

 

"Turn your back, Sel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter