Chapter Seven

A Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
              [CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3][/CONTENTID3][CONTENTID4] "So that was the changes Jonghoon said yesterday."      I don't know what to feel about my best friend. Because it's the first time she's talking so seriously about romantic relationships.  I found her so deep because she tend to explain to me what I don't, the irony that I'm the one dating so many every time.      "Yong, you know how much I liked a guy same as Jonghoon. You know how much I dreamt to have the sweetest guy for me." She smiled awkwardly.      "I know that. Dream come true for you, Shin." I smiled. "But that Jonghoon will never replace me as you very very best boy friend."     She attempted to choke me. "Stop it Yongyong." She laughed.        I was more surprised with this. "You actually choked me? What are you?" I laughed.        Jonghoon suddenly appeared in nowhere. He wrapped he's arms on Shin's neck. "Why are you choking Yonghwa?" He said to her closely.        I find Shin expressing awkwardness to Jonghoon. It seems to me that she's a rookie on this stuff. I smiled at her.    "Jonghoon, take care of Shinshin. You know her that much to know what you should do." I advised him.      "Shinshin?!!" She shouted to Jonghoon's ears.          I laughed at both of them.  I'm relieved that Jonghoon is the guy that Shin liked. This guy has the sweetest smile, has the most gorgeous aura.  I approved him.  At least Shin got a good guy. Because if she got the one who likes me, a playboy, I'll be very disappointed and maybe starting to curse my self out.  I'm okay with this set-up since we're not kids anymore. I'm not saying we're in mature minds already. My point is just having fun and such.  I'm so okay with this.      "I'm going to see Yuri." I said to them.      I saw Shin's eyebrow become unrelaxed. "Who is Yuri?"      Oh yes, I forgot.  She doesn't know Yuri.    "From class 2-3." I said.      "Geez.. Yong." She groaned. "Yuri is going to be the third this month. Can you reduce it just one girl a month?"       I smiled at her. "Let's see. Should I stop seeing Yuri because you said so?"        "So you're saying it is going to be fault again?"     
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter