Why Did She Appear In My Dream!?

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

I went back to my house feeling filthy. I just can’t believe I worried about her… See how nice I am?! Ugh! I even rushed back to the court just so I can help her.. but Noo!! She had Jinyoung-sunbae to help her after all! Tsk! I worried and went back for NOTHING. I snorted.

“Mom, Dad, I’m back home…” I said as I stepped into our home.

“Omo! Chan Hee-ah! What happened to you?!” My mother gasped. “You’re sweaty…”

“I ran, okay?” I said. “You don’t have to worry, I’m not a child anymore.”

“But, you’re still my son.” She gently patted my head. “Go back to your room and change clothes. Come back to eat the dinner I cooked for you, understand?”

“Yes ma.” I answered.

I climbed up the stairs and put my bag on the couch. I looked around the second floor. I see my friends have left already… LJOE, Niel and Ricky was in here earlier, but I ended up leaving them to go back for _______... Ugh… How embarrassing. They’re my best friends, yet I ditched them.

I went to my bathroom and took a refreshing shower. While the water was flowing, I closed my eyes and suddenly… _______’s face flashed back into my mind. My eyes opened, “Agh!” I grumbled. “How many times have I thought about you today?! This is so unlike me!!” I snarled.

After my bath I put on clothes and went in front of the mirror. Damn I look good! I grinned.

“Chan Hee?” My mom knocked on my door.

“Come in.”

“Are you not eating?”

“I will... hold on.”

“Are you okay baby boy??” She asked. “Did something happen?”

“Ma. I’m not a child anymore… Yes, I’m your son… but I’m too old to be called your baby boy.”

“Aww… okay dear. But don’t eat dinner late!” She smiled. “You have to eat right to maintain your good looks!” She winked. I brightened.

“Yes ma!”

I bent down to get my bag from the couch, ‘ouch’  I thought as my right shoulder seemed slightly painful…

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 5)

“Ya! Where do you think you’re going?!” She asked furious.

“I’m done.” I told her. “I already put the ball back there.” I impudently said with a smirk. I turned my back on her again.

“Ow!” I shouted as a basketball hit my right shoulder hard. “Ya!” I glared at her.

“Hmmpff!” She smirked at me.

I marched towards her and grabbed her shoulders. I forcefully turned her around, so she can face me. “Ya! What was that for!? Huh!?” I shouted with our faces only an inch apart from each other. I ended up softly gazing at her face. *She has beautiful deep hazel brown eyes…* I suddenly felt my heart flutter.

“W-why are you looking at me like that...” She stuttered.

I blinked as I went back to my senses. I shoved her. “Tsk! Forget it! You’re hopeless.”

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

“Argh!! That woman!!!” I shouted. “Because of her my right shoulder slightly hurts!! She’s the first person to throw a ball at me angry… What do I do!! What if I get a bruise on my perfectly flawless back!!” I whined.

I stomped towards the kitchen and ate my food half-heartedly.

“Anything wrong son?” My dad asked.

“Nothing.” I muttered. I don’t want to be teased by admitting that I feel like crying just because I might see a bruise on my back… eh!! Huhuhu… I pouted.

After eating dinner, I went back to my room. I took my shirt off in front of the mirror, and checked if there was a bruise anywhere. Luckily, there wasn’t any.

“Tsk! Looks like my back is still perfect.” I smirked.

I put my shirt back on, and laid on my bed. I fell into a deep sleep.

In my dream…

 

 A beautiful lady entered the classroom with a big smile on her face. “Jagiya!” I called. I threw my arms around her. “I missed youu~” I whined then gave her cheek a soft peck. “Ya! Not here Chunji! People are watching.” She blushed.

 “I don’t mind! I want the whole world to know that I have the best girlfriend!” I winked at _______ and laced my fingers through hers. She blushed.

*Wait.. The girl.. I just called ‘Jagiya’, said ‘I missed you’ to, and gave a soft peck on the cheek is actually _______!? And… w-wait!! I called her my girlfriend!? WHAT KIND OF NIGHTMARE AM I HAVING.*

“How was your weekend?? Did you miss me??” I asked her with my lips pouting. “Of course! I have no reason not to.” She smiled. I squeezed her hand.

*Is this even possible!? LOLOLOL How amusing is this dream?? Hahaha! Yes _______! FAWN OVER ME! Ha!*

She leaned on my shoulder, “You? How was your weekend?” She asked me. I kissed her hand and answered, “Boring, it’s no good not being with you..” I pouted.

*EW I can’t believe I kissed her hand. Ugh! Ya! LEE CHAN HEE!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP BEFORE THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES!!!*

She turned to face me, “It’s okay. I’m here now.” She giggled. I cupped both my hands onto her cheeks, and leaned in, “I know.” I told her, I gave _______ an affectionate smile and gently kissed her forehead.

 

I suddenly woke up. Whoa… That dream was… Well, rather amusing... I kinda like it… To think that _______, doesn’t actually hate me and all… Hahaha! But still that doesn’t literally mean that I enjoyed the dream right?? I mean, I … Oh! Never mind! I shrugged.

“What time is it already?” I rubbed my eyes, then looked at the digital clock beside my bed, “Ugh. It’s still 4 in the morning?!”

I laid down on my bed once again and decided to fall back into sleep, but _______’s face kept flashing into my mind. “Not again!!” I threw my pillow on the floor.

“I can’t sleep with that woman’s face disturbing me!!” I whined.

++++ ++++++++++

Oh and just to remind you: They had the same dream at the same time. They woke up at the same time too and didn't get to continue their sleep~~ kkk~ wonder what will happen to them in school~~ kkk ^^ Hahaha! Chunji~~ >////< ♥

Thank you for reading!! Feel free to comment and say what you think! >:D