What am I to You? (Part IV)

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

/YOUR POV

After all of our classes, Chunji and I were walking side by side to the storage room. While glancing at him, I remembered something. I stared at my aided hand. The handkerchief… I paused.

“Chan Hee…”

Chunji stopped walking and glanced back at me. “Oh! Sorry… I didn’t know I left you behind…” He walked up to me as he sheepishly inserted his hand into his pocket.

“Ah it’s okay!!” I said. “I was just…” I took something from my pocket. “Here.” I handed him his handkerchief. “Thank you…” I smiled at him. “I had it washed by the way…”

He gazed at me. “Your…” He gently took my hand and scanned it. “Hand looks fine…” He gently smiled at me. My heart fluttered.

“Ah.. yeah…” I looked deep into his eyes.

After a while, I was sweeping the classroom, while Chunji was out to get the mop.

“I’m back~” He sang as he entered the room.

“I’m done sweeping.” I said. “You can mop the floor now.”

“…Okay… Prbbtt…” He pouted.

I giggled. “You obviously hate this. I can’t believe you're actually cleaning.”

“Well, I can’t leave all the work to you...”

Lee Chan Hee... Please... Don't act this way... I might misunderstand you... You're acting like you care about me... I'm scared... What if I do end up liking you... What if the dream does come true...

I paused. “Oh… thank… you… I think…”

He started mopping the floor. I was just gazing at him. We were alone in the classroom, with no one else. Silence took over.

“Hey…” Chunji broke the silence. I snapped out of my daze.

“Oh.. huh? What?”

“What am I to you?” He asked.

“Huh?” I looked puzzled.

He stopped what he was doing and walked up to me. “Honestly.” He gazed deeply into my eyes. “What am I to you?”

“You’re my…” I paused. I didn’t know what to answer…

Is he still my enemy?...But it doesn’t seem like it anymore… Then he’s my friend? But… he never said anything about us being close…

 “I-I... I don’t know…” I admitted as I turned to face him. Eventually, my heart started racing. His face was so close. I can see his beautiful eyes gazing deeply into mine. I found our faces half an inch away from each other. Eventually, his eyes shifted to my lips.

“W-why?” I asked. “W-what do you want to be?”

He leaned in much closer. “Your” 

His sentence was cut off by the door that bursted open. It was Jinyoung.

“O-oppa...” My eyes widened in shock.

“S-sorry… I-I... I didn’t know you two were… Er… making out…” He turned red and ran away.

The moment he ran away, I just realized how close Chunji’s face and mine were. And, yeah, I just realized that we did look like we were … Er… making out.

“S-sorry…” Chunji stuttered. “I didn’t mean to… It… He…I... “ He looked confused. Eventually, a big red blush creeped up into his cheeks. "Sorry!!" Just that, and he ran away.

What was that about...

What have I gotten myself into…” I sighed.

++++ ++++++++++

See the love triangle? ;) kkk~ This is the end of What Am I To You~ kkk~ Imagine if I fit all of these scenes in one chapter.... SO LONG... LOL :))) 

Anyways, did you like it? :D

kkk~ Thank you for reading! :D Feel free to comment~ :D

On the next chapter~ We'll see Jinyoung's POV of this scene ;) kkk~