I Don't Know How To Face You...

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 16)

 “What’s all this for by the way? Why’d you get the both of us in trouble?” I asked Chunji.

"I just..."

"You just what?"

He locked eyes with me, "I wanted to spend time with you..." He smiled at me softly.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 17)

 “Ouch!” I whined and caught Chunji’s attention. “Omo! _______!!” He ran to me.

“Are you alright?!” He helped me up, as he dusted off my shirt. “Are you hurt??” I can sense concern in his voice.

I locked my eyes on him. “Ah… Yeah… Thanks…” I said not noticing the bleeding scratch on my palm.

I reached out for the bucket but, “Ow!” I cried. I immediately pulled my hand away.

I saw Chunji’s eyes widen in shock the moment he saw my wounded hand. “I-I’ll … Leave the work to me…” He offered.

“No! No! It’s okay!” I smiled as I hid my hand away from him.

“No. It’s alright.” He said in a firm tone. “Here.” He handed me his handkerchief. “Wipe the blood off your palm. I hate blood by the way, so wash the handkerchief before returning it to me.”

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm (with my other hand). “Chunji…”

“Yeah?” He turned to face me.

“T-thank you…” I smiled at him.

He smiled back, “You’re welcome.” He whispered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 18)

“What am I to you?” He asked.

“Huh?” I looked puzzled.

He stopped what he was doing and walked up to me. “Honestly.” He gazed deeply into my eyes. “What am I to you?”

“You’re my…” I paused.“I-I... I don’t know…” I admitted as I turned to face him.

Eventually, my heart started racing. His face was so close. I can see his beautiful eyes gazing deeply into mine. I found our faces half an inch away from each other. Eventually, his eyes shifted to my lips.

“W-why?” I asked. “W-what do you want to be?”

“Your…” He leaned in much closer.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

“Uh… I can’t believe this is happening to me!!” I whined.

“Oops…” I cupped my hand onto my mouth. I realized that I whined louder than expected.

People’s eyes were fixed on me because of what I just said. “Sorry… Sorry…” I bowed. Thankfully, people went back into minding their own business.

I can’t believe this… I can’t believe that I’m actually thinking of Chunji… I’ve been replaying recent scenes I have had with him… My cheeks felt warmer. Omo! Am I blushing?! What do I do?! Why am I like this??!

“Chan Hee!!” My heart skipped a beat the moment LJOE called out his name. “Hey!” They Hi-Fived. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much…” He answered him, then glanced at me.

My eyes widened as he locked eyes with me. I cleared my throat and managed to looked away.

“Yo…” LJOE waved at him. “Hey… Chunji? Chan Hee? Er... Dude?”

I took a small peak to see if Chunji’s attention has left me, but… Unfortunately, he was still having both eyes fixed on me.

“YA!” LJOE yelled at him.

“Oh! Sorry... What?” He snapped out of his daze.

“Tsk! Let’s just talk later, when you’re on the right mind.” He left him.

"Er... Okay..." He blinked.

Afterwards, Chunji walked towards his desk and glanced at me.

Remembering about what has happened, I feel super humiliated!! I mean, to think that he got me mesmerized, to think that I got lost in his eyes, and to think that we almost… kissed… Oh god! I don’t know how to face him anymore without feeling awkward…

The moment he was about to tap my shoulder, I immediately stood up. I raced outside the classroom.

**Is she avoiding me…?* Chunji thought.

++++ ++++++++++

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Hahaha! Let’s see how Chunji will react now that you’re avoiding him ;) And soon, we’ll also see you talk with Jinyoung~ kkk ^^

Thank you for reading! :D Feel free to comment your thoughts! :D >///<