What am I to You? (Part II)

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

During class discussion, I turned to _______.

“Hey.” I tapped her shoulder.

She faced me. “What?”

“Sorry.”

She looked puzzled. “Huh? For wha—“

“For this.” I immediately stood up, and carried her bridal style.

“Y-ya!!” She screamed as she tried to get away.

“Just the reaction I needed.” I smirked.

The whole class’s attention turned to us. I saw _______’s cheeks turn beet-red as she hid her face. I chuckled. “You look—

“LEE CHAN HEE! ______ ______!” Miss Bell cut my sentence off. “To the principal’s office! NOW!”

Oh! Gee! We’re in trouble!” I said trying my best to sound upset. I put _______ down, and held her hand. “Let’s go~” I sang. _______ was too dumb-founded by what I did.

While we were walking our way out the classroom, I felt everyone’s eyes on us. I chuckled.

The moment we reached the office, _______ snapped out of her daze. “Y-ya!” She shouted. “What was that for?!”

“For this!” I rejoiced.

“Tsk!” She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms. “Like I said, you’re unpredictable.”

“I know right!” I beamed. “Let’s go in!” I said as I opened the door for her.

“Tsk! You’re mentally ill!” She laughed at me.

The both of us entered the office.

“Wassup Sir Glen!” I saluted.

“Er… Hi Mr. Lee.” He gaped at me. “The both of you may sit down.”

I pulled the chair out for _______ to sit in. “Here~” I told her.

“Ah... Thanks!” She smiled.

Sir Glen’s jaw dropped wide open. He snapped out of his daze, and cleared his throat. “Ah… Is there anything wrong??” He locked eyes on us. “Are the two of you alright?” He said worried.

“Oh yes sir! We’re very fine!” I smiled. “So, what’s our punishment this time?”

_______ gaped at me because of what I did, and eventually laughed.

“Are you threatening me?” Sir Glen raised an eyebrow at me.

“NO! I just want to know what punishment we’ll get.” I answered him.

“You’re unpredictable…” I heard _______ mumble.

“Are you sure you’re okay??” Sir Glen asked for reassurance.

“YES.” I firmly said.

“Er… If you say so…” He blinked. “Anyways, for carrying Ms. ______ … bridal style?!” He gaped at me, then cleared his throat. “You’re sentenced to community service for a week. As for _______, for screaming, you will help him clean for 4 days.”

“That’s all?”

“Y..yeah…” He looked super puzzled. I held my laughter in. “You’re not gonna complain?” He asked.

“Nope! I deserved it!” I beamed. “Let’s go _______! We’ll be cleaning together~” I sang as I held her hand to lead the way. We left Sir Glen in his office dumb-founded.

“Hahaha!” I chuckled. “HAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE?!”

“Hahaha!” _______ laughed. “I KNOW RIGHT!! HAHAHA!” She suddenly snapped out of it, and pulled her hand away from mine. She cleared .

“LOL! Sorry~”

“Ah, it’s okay!” She laughed. “What’s all this for by the way? Why’d you get the both of us in trouble?”

"I just..."

"You just what?"

I locked eyes with her, "I wanted to spend time with you..." I let out a soft smile.

 

++++ ++++++++++

So yeah, this was Chunji’s plan: To get the both of you to spend time with each other privately, so that he can decently ask what is he to you. ;) He thought that community service a.k.a. getting sent to the office for causing a ruckus, would do the trick. Hahaha!

What do you think of this chappie? :DD

Thank you for reading~ Feel free to say your thoughts! :D ^^;;