The Dream was the Key

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

“Nana-ssi…”

“Omo! _______-ah…” She pulled a chair out. “Here, feel free to sit.” She offered.

“Thank you…” I said as I sat down.

“What brought you here?...” She asked.

“I hate you.” I blurted. “Who gave you permission to help Chunji get me jealous…” I muttered.

“I’m sorry!!”

“You should be.” I said. “You told me you were going to prom with LJOE instead!!”

“Yeah, but then Chunji pleaded to help me with his plan afterwards.”

“Tsk! Look how humiliated I am now.” I shrugged.

She giggled. “Your make-up’s almost gone.” She grabbed my hand, “Let’s fix it?”

“Okay…”

/NANA’S POV

“So… can you tell me the detailed explanation about what really happened??” _______ asked.

“Well… it happened this way...”

/FLASHBACK/

I was at home looking at my prom dress. *I can’t wait to wear it tomorrow* I thought. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

I headed towards the gate, and found Chunji and LJOE outside.

“Er… What brought the two of you here?”

“Apparently, I was introducing Chunji to other girls, when he suddenly decided to ask help from you.” LJOE answered.

“Your boyfriend wanted me to get ________ jealous, so that she could realize her so-called ‘true’ feelings. Which I doubt would ever happen. _______ likes Jinyoung-sunbae, not me.” Chunji said.

“What?! No!! How would you know?! You haven’t even tried yet!!”LJOE argued.

“Fine! I will, happy?” Chunji gave in, and LJOE smirked.

“Guys are soo confusing…” I muttered. “You two want to come in?” I offered.

“Sure.”

The both of them sat on the sofa right in front of me and started discussing their plan.

“So, will you help?” Chunji eagerly asked.

“I don’t know. Why won’t you just confess to her instead of making her jealous?”

“Er… right…”

“So… that’s all?” I asked them.

“No!! Bu-but! Help me!” Chunji pleaded.

“No.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Why??”

“No.”

“Eh!!”

“No.”

“Come on!!”

“No.”

“Just this once!!”

“No.”

“You won’t regret it!!”

“No.”

“It’s for your best friend!!”

“N-Okay! Fine! Happy!?”

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

“So… yeah, that’s how it all started.” I finished off my story.

“Oh… I see.” ________ said. “But, where’s LJOE?”

“Er… wasn’t he here??” I looked around for him. “Where…did he go…”

“Anyways, I knew you that you were doing this for a reason.” She smiled at me. “Thanks for being my friend.”

I smiled back at her. “You’re welcome.”

She reluctantly walked away, and suddenly stopped. She turned back to face me. “Oh, and Nana… Happy Birthday!” She greeted.

I paused as I was struck with awe. “You remember?” I stood up and carefully ran (I was wearing heels, I didn’t want to slip) to her. I threw my arms around her. “Thank you!!” I said gratefully. “I thought you forgot…”

“I didn’t.” She smiled. “Let’s go back to the ballroom?”

“Sure.”

“You’re really good at putting on make-up.”

“Nah… Not really…” I giggled.

“Tsk!”

“So, you really confessed?”

“Yeah…” She nodded.

 

/YOUR POV

“So, you really confessed?” Nana asked.

“Yeah…” I nodded.

“Did it go well??”

“Well.. yeah…” I blushed.

“I knew it.”

“Tsk!”

“How about Jinyoung?? How is he??” She asked eagerly. “Did you clear things up with him? Did you do it without getting him hurt?”

“I did terrible at that.” I admitted.

“What?! Oppa…” She pouted.

“I feel bad… He was so kind to me…”

“It’s alright I guess…” She patted my back. “At least you did the right thing.”

I let out a faint smile.

“A lot has happened today…” Nana blurted. “And… to think that you confessed… today… at prom… Gosh.”

“Tsk! At least I didn’t get rejected!! Or I’ll never confess ever again in my entire life!!”

“Who said you’ll ever need to confess again, when I’m the last guy you’ll ever love?” Chunji butted in. “Hey Nana!” He greeted her. “Thanks for helping me out.”

“You’re welcome.” She told him.

“LJOE’s here by the way.”

“Hey Baby!” LJOE hugged her. “Happy Birthday!” He greeted as he handed over a present.

“I-it’s her birthday?!” Chunji’s eyes widened. “Happy Birthday!! Sorry I didn’t know…” He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

“It’s okay.” She smiled. “Thanks guys!”

“Sorry I’m late by the way… After dropping you off here, I went to the mall to buy your present…” LJOE apologized.

“It’s fine. Really.” She reassured him.

“We’ll leave the two of you alone.” I grinned.

Chunji reached for my hand and laced his fingers through mine. The both of us left the two love-birds alone.

“I’m guessing you’re mine now.” He told me.

“Tsk! No.” I teased.

“You know better, that I’m yours.” He said, and pulled me into a kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Afterwards, he embraced me and planted a kiss on my forehead. “Saranghae _______-ah…”

"Nado Saranghae..." I affectionately smiled and pressed my lips onto his.

 

Who knew that my enemy, will turn into my love?

Falling for Chunji had nothing much to do with my dream, because honestly, I never really hated him. Instead, I have actually always liked him without realizing...

It was because of the dream that I realized how I truly felt for him. The dream, was the key.

 

++++ ++++++++++

Aww... Did you guys like this chapter?? I hope so.. OTL I'm sorry if ever it didn't satisfy you guys... 

Anyways, I'll be making another fanfic starring You, Chunji, and this time, Jo Young Min (from Boyfriend >:D)!! :D I hope you guys will look forward to it :D

Feel free to comment! Thank you for reading! ♥ I love you guys! :D

But seriously... I hope this chapter satisfied you guys enough...