Why Do I Keep Holding Her Hand?!

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

During class discussion, I couldn’t help but glance at _______ again and again…

I don’t know why, but when I don’t look at her, her face flashes in my mind, and if I am looking at her, I feel at peace. YUCK CHAN HEE. YUCK. What’s up with you?!

I, losing my mind, stole a glance at _______ again. BIG MISTAKE. SHE CAUGHT ME.

Oh god… She must’ve think I’m some weirdo or some kind of ert.

My eyes widened and a huge red blush creeped up into my cheeks. A-am I… Blushing?!  I cleared my throat and immediately looked away. I avoided her eyes by ALL means possible. 

Oh god… I can’t believe she caught me glance at her…

After class discussion, I unfortunately have to tire myself with cleaning the stupid covered court with _______. Ugh. My life.

While the both of us were walking side by side, Jinyoung-sunbae appeared. _______ beamed. Ugh. Does she like him?! Tsk! I look better!!! Geez _______!! Like someone your own age! I crossed my arms and glared at Jinyoung.

“_______-ah!” He was about to throw his arms around her but paused when he saw me glare at him. He glanced at the both of us with suspicions. He faced _______ and grabbed her wrist, “I’ll ask you something…” he told her, as he walked with her away from me.

I glared at the both of them. Ugh! They better hurry ’cause they’re wasting time. And who told Jinyoung that he can just drag _______ away from me like that?! They’re not even dating!! Ugh. …Or… Are they?? Oh god! Are they?! Psh! The hell? Why do I even care.

Just when I couldn’t take—Er.. I mean wait for them anymore, I ran towards them and appeared. “Excuse us.” I said cutting off Jinyoung's sentence. I took _______’s wrist and dragged her away from him. She glanced back at Jinyoung. I rolled my eyes. Tsk!

“Hey…” She told me.

“What?”

“Won’t you let go?”

“Let go?” I blinked. “Of what?”

“MY WRIST! YOU IDIOT!” She shouted at me.

“Oh!” I immediately let go. “Oh! Haha! Sorry~” I was… holding her wrist?! How could I have not known…

“Psh!” She rolled her eyes. “What was that for?! Why’d you drag me away from my cru—Er… Jinyoung!”

“LOL…” I chuckled. So… he really is her crush… She has bad taste! Hahaha!

“Well?”

 “I-I… Honestly… I don’t know.” I admitted as I sheepishly inserted my hands into my pockets.

“You… DON’T know?” She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. I whistled. Yeah… I don’t know… Geez… What’s up with me lately…

“Let’s go?” I totally ignored her question.

“Tsk!” She rolled her eyes.

I held her hand and led her to the covered court.

“Ya!” She gave me a death glare.

“What?”

“Let go. Don’t touch me.”

I looked at my hand holding hers. My eyes widened and I immediately threw her hands away from mine. “Oh! Sorry…” I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head. Why did I hold her hand?! Seriously… What’s going on with me…

After minutes of walking together side by side, the both of us finally arrived to clean the covered court.

I opened the door for her.

++++ +++++++++

Yiee~~ kkk~ So this is Chunji’s POV of the previous chapter okay? ^^ On the next chapter, We'll see what will happen in the covered court ;) >////< ♥

Sorry if it’s boring… But thank you for reading guys!! :D Feel free to type in what you think! :D ^^