Going Back For Nothing

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

  /YOUR POV

 

“Why are we always fighting!!" Chunji stomped his feet. "I’m sick and tired of it! Can’t we get along at least once?!” He whined.

“Yeah Chan Hee! Can’t we?! Can’t we get along just once?!! You actually dare to ask me that?! I swear! You are NOT the only one tired of fighting with each other. So, let’s stop all this. Let’s ignore each other for the rest of our life!” I shouted back then I walked away without a word.

He ran to me and grabbed my hand. What the?! I tried to pull my hand away but he held onto it tighter. “I can’t ignore you forever.” He softly gazed at me then walked away.

He then slammed the door of the covered court close.

“I can’t ignore you forever.”

“I can’t ignore you forever.”

“I can’t ignore you forever.”

"I can't ignore you forever.", What does he mean by that?... I kept pondering at the words that kept echoing in my head. And the way he was gazing at me... What was that about?! I-I...I will never understand that guy... I sighed. 

Since he slammed the door shut, it's a sign that he won't be coming back to help me. I was left to do all the work. 

"Tsk! That jerk!" I muttered to myself. 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, and entered. "_______-ah! Omo!" His eyes widened. "You're doing all this by yourself?!" 

"Jinyoung-oppa!" My face lit up. "Well yeah... since a jerk left me alone to do all the work." I rolled my eyes.

"Tsk! There you go again!" He ruffled my hair gently and gave me a soft smile. "Let me help you, okay?"

"It's not necessary to trouble you..."

"It's fine! I offered!" He smiled. "I won't go against my words." He said as he picked a basketball up and put it back in the box after he wiped it clean.

"Oppa…" He faced me. "Thank you." I said with a soft smile, he smiled back at me, I blushed.

After community work, I thanked oppa once again then, I ran to find Nana.

“Nanaa!!” I ran to her and slung an arm around her neck. “Guess what!!!”

“What?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Jinyoung-oppa helped me in community service!” I squealed. “Hehehe…”

“Aigooo~” She crossed her arms and smiled. “Good for you!”

“Hehehe…” I rubbed the back of my neck.

“I see you still like him eh?” She giggled.

“Uh.. yeah…” I blushed. “You?”

“Me? Me what?”

“Do you still like L.Joe?” I elbowed her.

She avoided my eyes, and gulped. “Psh! Noo! HAHA HAHA!”

“Suree…” I narrowed my eyes.

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

“Omo!” LJOE's eyes widened. “You guys finished early?? Was Nana with ______??"

“No…” I sighed.

“You don’t look tired hyung.” Ricky said.

“Did you even do—“

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I interrupted Niel’s sentence.

“Oh.. okay..”

I made my way on the couch, and I sat down. I tried taking a nap, but _______’s face kept on flashing in my head. “Arghhh!!” I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor.

“You okay??” LJOE asked.

“I have to go back…”

“Go back? Where? ” I ignored his question, and ran to the door.

I ran to the covered court. I don’t know what has gotten into me, but _______’s face kept flashing in my head, probably because I was feeling guilty for leaving her to do all the work…

I grasped for air the moment I finally reached the court. But, when I took a peek in the window... I saw, Jinyoung-sunbae helping _______.

“Tsk!” I snorted. “Looks like I came back for nothing.” Geez! Why did I even worry about her! I rolled my eyes. “Now I’m all sweaty… ugh.” I whined. 

++++ ++++++++++
 

Kkk~ I can't wait for them to dream about each other :">    >////< kyaaa~ CHUNJI! ♥ 

Hahaha! Thank you for reading~ And feel free to comment! :D