Sitting Beside You Was Torture

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

/YOUR POV

I rolled my eyes when I saw Chunji sit down on the desk right beside me. He faced me, "Good Morning~" He winked. I gave him a glare and murmured, "Ugh! This up jerk!"

See that?! He is such a flirt! I hate him! He's always like that to every girl! He tries to please everyone around him! He's too full of himself! And he's a jerk! I have no idea why lots of girls in school fawn over him. Ugh! They don't know how much time they're wasting.

/CHUNJI'S POV

The hell!? Did you see that!? She glared at me!! She's like the only woman I know who doesn't try to please me!! Ugh! I hate her!  

"Good Morning Class!" Our homeroom teacher entered. I don't like her! Not even one bit! Because of her, I'm stuck into sitting beside _______. Tsk! The torture!

"Good Morning Miss Bell!" Our class stood up and greeted. 

"Okay you may now be seated." 

I was playing with my pencil, and unexpectedly dropped it. Ooops... I gave _______ a gentle tap on her shoulder. She shrugged.

"WHAT??!" She hissed.

"_______!" Miss Bell called her attention. I chuckled.

"Sorry ma'am." She bowed then gave me an angrier glare. I poked her arm.

"Ow!" She whined.

"Miss ______!!" Miss Bell scolded again. "One more and I will send you straight to the office! Keep quiet!" 

"Yes.. Ma'am." She gritted her teeth. I smiled amused.

I poked her again, but she ignored me and just rolled her eyes. I crossed my arms. She sighed. After a while, I poked her again, I poked her arm continously and she finally gave in. "What?!!" She silently shouted.

"Pick my pencil up." 

"What?!!" She gritted her teeth.

"Pick. It. Up."

"No." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Then I'll continue poking you." I threatened. "Poke." I poked her. "Poke" I poked her again. "Pok--" She slapped my hand away from her arms.

"Argh! Fine!" She grumbled and then bent down to reach for my pencil. Just when she had it, she broke it into two.

"YA!" I stood up and shouted at her. This woman broke my pencil!!

"Mister Lee, is there a problem?" Miss Bell glared.

"YES. YES THERE IS. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT?! MY PROBLEM IS YOU! YOU AND YOUR DAMN SEATING ARRANGEMENT!! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO BESIDE THIS HIDEOUS WOMAN!!!" He answered impudently.

"EXCUSE ME!?" I raised my voice as I stood up. 

"Ugh! No one told you to in!"

"And no one told you to answer back to teacher!"

"MISS BELL! SEE HOW DAMN HIDEOUS THIS WOMAN IS INSIDE AND OUT!??"

"HIDEOUS!?? WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A COLD-HEARTED-SO-FULL-OF-MYSELF-STUPID-IMPUDENT-JERK-!"

"STOP!" The room silenced. "Lee Chan Hee! _________! To the Principal's office. NOW." She gave the both of us the Hall pass.