I Hate You... But Why???

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

/YOUR POV

Thanks to this jerk sitting beside me (again...) I was sent to the principal's office. 

"This is your fault." I blamed him.

"I know~" He sang.

WHAT THE!? HE GOT US INTO TROUBLE AND HE'S NOT EVEN WORRYING!??

I glared at him. "You got us into the Principal's office and you're not even worrying?!"

"Psh! I'm used to it." He blinked. "Besides, if we get suspended, that would be good, no classes for me~" He sang.

This jerk. "I can't believe you!!" I shrugged. "Why the hell did you even drag me into this!??"

"I didn't. You just gave in. You gave in to my traps. The annoying. The poking. Yeah.... " He smirked. "For all we know, it's your loss not mine."

I gritted my teeth. "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME!??"

"And, why don't you just fawn over me?! Huh??!!" 

"I have no reason to please a jerk like you." I rolled my eyes.

"And I have every reason to annoy a woman like you." He talked back.

"I hate you!" I stormed off.

"Good to know." He winked. 

Eww... He's so full of himself!! I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate him!!! "Arghhh!!" I shouted. 

"You okay?" A guy giggled. 

"Omo! Oppa!" I ran and threw my arms around him. "How are you??" 

"I'm fine!" He ruffled my hair. "How about you? That Chan Hee guy still messing with you?" He laughed.

"Well, yeah, I was sent to the Office because he got the both of us into trouble.. and apparently he did all this in purpose." I rolled my eyes.

"This girl.. Tsk! Why do you treat him specially?"

"S-special?! Huh?"

"It's just that you treat Chan Hee differently. You're usually a nice, sweet and friendly helpful girl, but when it comes to him... you're like a different person.." 

"Ah! Tsk! No! It's just.. I just hate him... He's almost always the reason why my blood boils."

"That reason again eh?" He chuckled. "Tell me. Tell me _______, why? Why do you hate Chan Hee so much eh?"

That's just weird... As much as I want to answer... I can't find the real reason why... Jinyoung-oppa is right.. Why? Why exactly do I hate Chunji... I don't even know..

 

 

/CHUNJI'S POV

 

"Lee Chan Hee, we meet again..." The principal greeted.

"Oh Hi there!" I greeted coolly.

"I see you got Miss _____ dragged into your own troubles again... Tsk tsk tsk." 

"Psh! She got herself into trouble. I didn't do anything. Relax~" I smirked. "Besides, it's Miss Bells's fault for forcing the two of us to sit beside each other!"

"No. I made her let you sit beside each other."

"W-What!?" 

"Yes."

"Why!?? Do you know how stupid of a plan that is!?? Are you crazy? Out of your mind? Retarded? What!??"

"DON'T SPEAK IN THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME MISTER LEE."

"Oh.. right.. Whatever." I snorted.

"Tell me. Tell me first. In the first place, Why do you hate her so much? Why??" 

Whoa...This is weird... As much as I want to answer him... I can't find the real reason.. He's right.. Why exactly do I hate ______? Or do I even hate her?... She has never done anything deserving of my hate...