Why Did He Appear In My Dream!?

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

“Mom! Dad! I’m home~” I announced the moment I got into our home.

“Why’d you come back late dear?” My mom asked.

“I was ought to do something…” I answered.

“Oh… I see. Well, dinner’s ready! Come by the dining room when you’re ready.” She smiled.

The moment I entered my bedroom, I dropped my school bag, and changed my clothes in to something comfy. Afterwards, I tied my hair into a careless pony-tail. I looked into the mirror and thought about what had happened …

 

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 5)

 

“Ow!” Chunji shouted after I hit him with a basketball on his shoulder.”Ya!” He glared at me.

“Hmmpff!” I smirked.

He marched towards me and grabbed both my shoulders from behind. He forcefully turned me around, so that I can face him. “Ya! What was that for!? Huh!?” He shouted with our faces only an inch apart from each other. He gazed at me softly.*Don’t look at me like that!! Especially with your face this close to mine…*

“W-why are you looking at me like that..” I stuttered.

He blinked then shoved me afterwards. “Tsk! Forget it! You’re hopeless.”

 

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 6)

 

“Why are we always fighting!!" Chunji stomped his feet. "I’m sick and tired of it! Can’t we get along at least once?!” He whined.

“Yeah Chan Hee! Can’t we?! Can’t we get along just once?!! You actually dare to ask me that?! I swear! You are NOT the only one tired of fighting with each other. So, let’s stop all this. Let’s ignore each other for the rest of our life!” I shouted back then I walked away without a word.

He ran to me and grabbed my hand. *What the?!* I tried to pull my hand away but he held onto it tighter. “I can’t ignore you forever.” He softly gazed at me then walked away.

 

/END OF FLASHBACK/

 

The way he looked at me and saying that he couldn’t ignore me forever… What do those things mean??? I don’t understand him…

After pondering about what has happened, I went downstairs to eat dinner.

“Hi Dad!” I greeted.

“Hi! How was school?”

“I got into trouble… “

“Is it because of your crush again??” My dad asked.

“C-crush?! Who? What do you mean?”

“What’s his name again… Oh! Chan Hee!” He said. “You got in trouble because of him??”

“Chan Hee?! My crush?! Psh! No way!! He’s not my crush dad!!”

“But.. you always talk abou—

“No.” I argued. “He’s not my crush. Ew.”

“Oh… okay… sure…”

After dinner I went back into my bedroom.

“Ugh! I’m so tired…” I lied down my bed to sleep, and I began dreaming:

I entered the classroom with a big smile on my face. “Jagiya!” A guy called. He threw his arms around me. “I missed youu~” He whined then gave my cheek a soft peck. “Ya! Not here Chunji! People are watching.” I blushed.

*Ch-chunji!? I’m dreaming about CHUNJI!? OH GOD PLEASE NO*

“I don’t mind! I want the whole world to know that I have the best girlfriend!” He winked and laced his fingers through mine. I blushed.

*The hell!!! GIRLFRIEND?! I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?? OH GOD I don’t deserve this kind of torture!!! _______!!! PLEASE wake up!*

“How was your weekend?? Did you miss me??” Chunji asked me with his lips pouting. “Of course! I have no reason not to.” I smiled. He squeezed my hand.

*Is this even possible!? I can’t even… Oh Gosh.. _______ WAKE UP!!*

I leaned on his shoulder, “You? How was your weekend?” I asked him. He kissed my hand and answered, “Boring, it’s no good not being with you..” he pouted.

*Yuck! Seriously. _______, you can wake up any minute now… Wake up… WAKE UP PLEASE I BEG OF YOU THIS FRIGGIN’ DREAM IS TORTURE!!*

I turned to face him, “It’s okay. I’m here now.” I giggled. He cupped both his hands onto my cheeks, and leaned in, “I know.” He affectionately smiled and kissed my forehead.

I woke up, and fell out of my bed because of shock. That dream was the scariest nightmare I have had. I swear. I looked at my wall clock and saw that it was still 4 in the morning. I’m too scared to fall back into sleep… What if the dream continues… Ugh! I'm overly grossed out. I decided to stay awake.

“Stupid Chunji! Now even in my dreams he haunts me!!” I grumbled.


++++ ++++++++++

Yey! She finally dreamt about Chunji~~ kkk~ ^^ Now on the next chapter you can look at Chunji's POV~~

Take note that, they had the same dream at the same time, and they woke up at the same time, okay? :)) hahaha!

Thanks for reading~~ Feel free to comment and say what you think~~ kkk~ ^^