LJOE makes Chunji admit

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/NANA’S POV

I don’t get it. _______ and Chunji, I don’t understand them. Since fifth grade, they have hated each other, or so I think.

But things have changed ever since the covered-court clean up thing. Now these days the both of them are just like: Yesterday, they hate each other, then today, they’re friendly towards each other, and the day after tomorrow, they’ll be ignoring each other!! I don’t get those two.

I was walking down the aisle, when LJOE and I accidentally hit each other. “S-sorry…” I stuttered as my knees felt like jelly. My heart started to race at sight of LJOE…

“It’s fine… You okay?”

“Er… y-yeah…” I let out a small smile.

“That’s good.” He flashed a smile. “As long as you’re okay~”

My heart fluttered at his words. “T-thanks…” I passed by him, and tried my best to get away before her realizes how much red I became.

“Nana!” He called out.

“Yeah?”

“I like you by the way.” He smirked.

“W-what..?” I squeaked.

He walked towards me. “I like you too. That’s what I meant.” He winked.

That moment, my heart started racing. Inside, I was squealing like crazy! Asdfghjkl I can’t believe LJOE said he likes me back!! Asddfghgjhjk

/YOUR POV

“_______!!” Nana glomped me.

“Ow!”She accidentally hit me. “Oh… Hey Nana! What’s up?” I beamed at her.

“Guess what??”

“What?”

“LJOE Confessed to me not too long ago!!”

“Oh my! For real!? That’s great! Good for you!!” I praised her. “Tell me every single detail!”

/CHUNJI’S POV

“Did I freak her out??” I mumbled to myself. “I didn’t mean to… I just.. I just wanted to know if ever there’s a chance for her to like me back…” I kicked the can standing on my way.

“Ughhh…” I sighed. “I can’t believe this…” I’m too good-looking to even worry about these trivial things! I mean why bother asking _______ if I have a chance with her?! I mean isn’t it obvious?? I’m too good-looking to resist! I smirked. But still… _______ isn’t as shallow as other girls… I sighed. So… Do I even have a chance with her?

“Dude! Just confess already!”

I jumped out in surprise. “You scared me!!”

“LOL!” LJOE smirked. “You like her don’t you?” He winked at me.

“I like who?” I pretended to not know.

“You at acting dude.” He snickered. “But, you do like _______ don’t you?”

“So, LJOE, what brought you here?” I changed the topic.

“Stop twisting the topic.”

“I am not!” I lied.

“Psh! Whatever!” He rolled his eyes. “So do you?? Do you like her?”

“… I like who?”

“You’re hopeless!” He said as he punched my arm ‘lightly’.

“If my perfect arm gets bruised, scarred, wounded or injured, it’s all your fault.”

“LOL Dude relax~” He snickered. “But, seriously, you do like _______, don’t you??”

“Still LJOE, if you get my arm bruised, or—“

“STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC. I SWEAR, IF YOU CHANGE THE TOPIC ONE MORE TIME, IT WON’T JUST BE YOUR ARM THAT’LL GET BRUISED, BUT YOUR BELOVED FACE TOO.” He threatened. “So, where were we? ANSWER MY QUESTION HONESTLY. DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT LIKE _______?”

“Er…” Just when LJOE was about to hit me, I swiftly covered my face from getting hurt. “I do okay! Happy?!” I answered out of panic.

“LOL! I knew it!” He smirked. “Oh and by the way, I was never really going to hit you.” He chuckled.

“WHAT?! Y-YA!!”

The nerve of this guy!!

“T-that’s my secret!! Don’t tell the rest of TEEN TOP!! Y-ya!! LJOE!!” I ran after him.

++++ ++++++++++

I apologize for the boring chapter ;____; LOL don’t worry the next ones will be interesting ;) :D

Thank you for reading~ :D Feel free to comment! >:D