PROM (Part 1)

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

“Class dismissed.” Miss Bells announced.

“Finally~” Nana glomped me. “It’s prom tomorrow!!”

“Hehe… yeah… it is, isn’t it?”

“Oh yeah… sorry… I forgot about your…  problems…”

“It’s alright.” I let out a small smile. “You’re going with LJOE?”

She happily nodded.

“Tsk! Good for you.” I beamed.

After our conversation, I headed out of the classroom and ended up walking into the second floor. I stopped in front of Rm 214.  

Out of a sudden, the door opened. “Omo! You scared me!” Chan Hee appeared right in front of me.

“Sorry…” I awkwardly apologized. I looked at him, and saw him hiding his complaints under his smile. “You need help?” I offered.

He flashed me a grin. “I knew it.”

“Huh?” I blinked. “Knew what?”

“That you’ll come here and help me.”

Oh.”

“So, are you going to help me or not?”

“Not.” I lied, and walked away. As expected, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“Lies.” He smirked. “You’re helping me whether you like it or not.”

“And, if I don’t?” I tested his patience playfully.

Déjà vu will happen.” He winked.

“Huh?”

“Tsk! Nothing!” He stuck his tongue out. “I suggest that you just walk away so I get to find a reason to pull you into another surprise kiss. That’s what I meant by, ‘Déjà vu’.” He smirked. “Remember now?”

“Ooh… I get it now…Wait… what?! Kiss?!” I shouted as what has happened before flashed back into my mind.

/FLASHBACK/ (SCENE FROM CHAPTER 28)

He pulled away from the kiss. “Told you I can kiss you.” Chunji his lip, and smirked.

I was left in a great daze. I was completely dumb-founded.

“You okay?” He asked. “_______?”

“Oh… what? “I finally came back with my senses. “W-what did you just do??”

“You want it to be like Déjà vu? ‘Cause I’d be glad to kiss you again.” He flashed one of his evil smile.

 /END OF FLASHBACK/

“Uh… Totally unpredictable.” I snorted. “I’m leaving.”

“Feel free.” He smiled.

“Feel free?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah. Feel free to leave. Because the moment you walk away, you know what’s next.” He winked.

Oh. Right…” I said. “Then never mind. I’ll just stay here and help you.”

“You sure?” He chuckled.

“Tsk! Whatever.”

He giggled, and ruffled my hair. “Here, help me sweep the floor.” He handed me the broom and flashed a smile. He had my heart fluttering.

+THE NEXT DAY+

It was finally prom, and I finally get to wear this:

Lovely isn’t? I really like how it fits me well.

Anyways, after dressing up, fixing my hair, and having put on make-up, I went downstairs.

“Wow! My daughter is so pretty!!” My mom beamed.

“She got her looks from you, sweetheart.” My dad sweetly told my mom.

“Thank you!” I curtsied.

“Jinyoung’s been waiting for you dear.” My mom informed me.

“Hey!” He walked towards me and paused. He gazed at me, then snapped out of his trance. He cleared his throat. “Er.. Y-you… ready to leave?” He stuttered.

“Yeah.” I flashed a smile. “Bye mom! Bye Dad!” I bid farewell.

Jinyoung-oppa escorted me out of our house and drove the both of us to the venue.

“You look really beautiful…” He flushed.

“Thank you…” I smiled shyly.

As the both of us walked towards the venue, I found myself in awe. “Wow…” My eyes gleamed. The lighting of the room was perfect. As I tilted my head upwards, I saw the ceiling beaming with beautiful lights. The floor definitely complimented the walls. The way the ballroom was constructed, it was as if, I was in a palace. How the tables and chairs were organized was definitely astounding! The food for buffet looked very inviting. And the people inside, all of them looked gorgeous in their outfits. But, there was this one person who stood out the most. It was no other than, Lee Chan Hee. What hit me the most, was that he was arm-in-arm with another girl. Ouch. I felt as if my heart has been slowly shattering into pieces.

I didn't realize and pay attention to it, but Jinyoung-oppa slipped his hand into mine, as he gazed at me with an apologetic expression. “Hey...” He squeezed my hand. “You alright?”

“Er… y-yeah…” I lied.

++++ ++++++++++

Awww… :( Chunji had a different date. What will happen? ;) What will the two of you do? Let us see how it'll turn out in the next chapter ;) XD kkk~ And who is the date? ;)

Thanks for reading! ;D Feel free to comment! :D