Confused

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

Aishh!! Where is LJOE?! I can’t find him!! What if he tells people!? Okay, I am not saying that LJOE has a big mouth, but come on! He might tell someone who does!! Ah!! Jinjja! Where is he?!

/LJOE’S POV

The moment I ran away, he ran after me. LOL! Crazy right? But let’s face it! He’s been hiding that for too long! He has got to confess! While racing my way down the hallway, I ended up running into Nana. “Omo! Nana-ssi!”

“Annyeong~” She beamed.

“Hey, can we talk for a while?” I smirked. “I’ve got some news to tell you.”

“Er… Okay?”

 Okay, I may be like a jerk right now, but let’s face it. Chunji told me not to tell the rest of TEEN TOP, but he never really warned me not to tell Nana…or _______... Wait… So does that mean, I can directly tell _______ about Chunji liking her?! Wa~~ My eyes sparkled.

“So… What is it?” She asked.

“Do you know who _______ likes??” I asked her eagerly.

“Why?” She blinked. “Y-you like her now?!!”

“No!! I don’t like her!! It’s Chan Hee who does!” I argued.

She paused. “Er… Did I just hear ‘Chan Hee’?”

I nodded. “Yeah. He likes her.”

She stared at me fixedly with awe-stricken eyes. “You’re kidding right?”

“No.”

“B-but… They hate each other!”

“Yeah, I thought so too.”

“Er… Listen LJOE… I have to go…” She bid her goodbye and immediately raced her way down to the classroom.

“I bet she’s looking for _______ now.” I smirked.

/CHUNJI’S POV

I finally found LJOE! He was talking to some lady in the hallway. The nearer I get towards them, the more familiar the lady gets. Er… Is not that Nana?! Oh god…

Unfortunately, I was able to make a scene only after Nana left, which means, I didn’t get to stop LJOE from spilling out my secret. Why oh why did he find out!

I marched towards LJOE with furious eyes. “Ya!!” I grabbed his collar and held onto it tightly. “What do you think you’re doing huh?!” I shook him.

Oh. I’m not doing anything. I was just telling Nana that you like _______.” He acted innocent.

“You what?!” I shook him once more. “I told you not to tell anyone!!”

“No.” He argued. “You told me not to tell the rest of TEEN TOP.” He smirked.

Oh. Right…” Damn! I should’ve not let him find out in the first place!

“Tsk!” He smirked.

Before I knew it, I ended up staring blankly into open space. What do I do?! What if _______ finds out?! Eh!! Eventually, LJOE messed with me again:

 “Just so you know, Nana’s looking for _______ right now. I bet she’s going to tell her soon!” LJOE flashed an evil grin.

“Y-ya?! What did you say?!” I did my best to run away swiftly, but LJOE grabbed my shirt from behind. He kept me away from Nana.

“Hey Chan Hee! Let’s play basketball!” He was dragging me to the covered court.

“No!! I don’t want to!! I have to stop Nana!!” I cried out.

“That can wait.” He chuckled and continued dragging me away.

Curse you LJOE!!! Huhuhu What do I do now?!

/YOUR POV

An arm suddenly slung around my shoulder. “Hey!” Nana greeted.

“Oh! Hey Nana-ssi!” I beamed.

“Anyways… uhm… Do you know that Chunji likes y—Er… I mean, what do you think of Chunji…?” She let out a nervous laugh. *It’s probably better if she hears Chunji say it right? I should know how to keep my mouth shut…*

“Er… What do you mean?”

“What do you think of Chunji… Is he handsome? Good? Kind? Or—“

“He’s unpredictable, unbelievable, and conceited.” I cut off her sentence. “Why?”

Nothing… I was just… asking.” She sheepishly smiled. “So… do you still like Jinyoung?”

“I don’t know…” I murmured.

“So you don’t like him anymore?!” She gasped.

“N-no! I just… I said, ‘I don’t know.’ I didn’t say that I didn’t!!” I defended.

“So… you still like him?”

“It’s rather better if I would answer the words, ‘I DON’T KNOW.’”

“Why? Are you confused about who you like or something?? What?”

“You can always read me can’t you…” I sighed. “Yeah…To be truthful, as of now, I’m confused about who I really like…”

“I see…” She studied me. “So you’re torn in between Jinyoung and who?”

I paused.

“Don’t tell me its… “

“Chunji.” I finished her sentence.

++++ ++++++++++

That’s right! ;) You’re torn in between two guys ;)

That’s normal right? Not knowing who you really like? =))) Hahaha!

Thank you for reading! :DD Feel free to comment! :D …

OTL … Tomorrow morning is my contest… ;_____; Hope I’ll do well! :D