Is Chunji Jealous?!

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/CHUNJI’S POV

I was about to ask _______ if ever there’s something wrong. Ever since the day before yesterday, it was like she was ignoring me. The moment I was going to tap her shoulder, she immediately stood up. It was as if she was aware of what I was going to do. Swiftly, she raced out of the classroom. Is she really ignoring me?

Just when I couldn’t take her not being inside the classroom, I stood up and looked for her. Unfortunately, my hands clenched into a tight fist the moment I saw Jinyoung-sunbae hug and her hair. The nerve of that guy!

After their so-called ew-yuck-what-so-ever embrace, I waited for _______ to walk past me. The moment she did, I grabbed her arm. “We need to talk.” I said as I dragged her into the empty classroom.

/YOUR POV

“We need to talk.”Chunji grabbed my arm and dragged me into this empty classroom. “Oops…” He muttered as soon as he heard the door click lock.

“Oops?” I raised an eyebrow. I began looking around the room, and memories of Chunji and me from last time flashed back into my mind. My cheeks eventually grew warm. A-am I blushing?! “Er… What do you want from me?” I said with my eyes still avoiding his.

“I want to talk… with you…”

“Yeah… I heard…” I crossed my arms as I grew impatient. “Well? Say it.”

“Er… Are you perhaps—“

“No. I am not dating Jinyoung.” I blurted. Oh god. Did I just say that?! I didn’t… I don’t even … He didn’t even finish his question!!

Oh. Really?” He failed hiding the big smile on his face. He giggled.

The hell?! This guy is so unbelievable. Tsk!

“That’s all?” I raised an eyebrow. “You dragged me into a room with NO ONE else inside, just so you can ask me this question?!”

“Tsk! You didn’t answer anything yet.” He smirked. “You didn’t even let me finish what I was asking.”

Oh yeah… Shoot! I totally forgot that I just blurted out nonsense… Tsk!

“Whatever. You seemed satisfied with what I said anyways.” I argued. “Can I go now??” I gave him an impatient look.

He let out an awkward smile. “Er… Well… That depends.”

“It… depends? Tsk! Forget it! You’re hopeless.” I headed for the door and tried to turn the knob open. “It’s locked.”

“IT’S LOCKED?! OH NOO!! WHAT DO WE DOO NOW??” He yelled, obviously trying to be convincing.

“You at acting Chan Hee.” I glared. “Now, hand over the keys.”

“I don’t have it…”

“You what?!” My eyes widened. “Y-ya!! You dare lock us into a room when you clearly don’t have the keys for it?!!” Oh god!! This guy is so annoying!! I can’t believe him!

“No!!” He argued. “I just… Er… Well… I just didn’t know that the door will click lock okay!!”

“Unbelivable.” I muttered and crossed my arms huffily.

“Sorry… “ He muttered.

There was awkward silence in the room. I was just staring at the door when Chunji walked towards me. “Look at the bright side…” He leaned in and locked eyes with me. I managed to look down, but unfortunately, he raised my chin up and gazed deeply into my eyes. “Being alone in this classroom together, you have no more excuse to ignore me.” He flashed a smile, and I felt my heart flutter.

“I-I am not ignoring you!!” I lied.

“Really now?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Er… yeah!” I avoided his eyes.

“Tsk! Lies.” He smirked. “You obviously are!!”

“Tsk! No!! Psh! W-why would I?!” I stuttered. “Am I not talking to you right now!!” I stuck a tongue out at him.

“You at lying.” He snickered.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”

“So… Do you like Jinyoung…?” He blurted. The hell?! Oh god! This guy is soo freaking on my nerves!! “Well?? Do you??” He asked once more.

“No!...Er… I mean… What if I do?” I tried testing his patience.

His eyes widened. “So you do!??”

“Psh! No!”

“But did you?? Did you like him??”

“Er… Why do you even bother?!”

“I asked first! Answer me!!” He looked impatient. “You like him?? Do you?? Did you??”

“No!”

“But I saw you two hug!!”

I paused. “You saw us hug?”

“Er… No!” He gulped, and the color red crawled up into his cheeks. “N-never mind I asked…” He stuttered.

“Psh! Jealous much?” I laughed.

“Maybe I am…” He muttered. “Last question.”

“Tsk! What? Make it a decent one.” I said huffily.

“Can you… Er… l mean… If ever… Do you think that you… can … Er… like me?” He sheepishly asked.

“What?”

“I said, Do you think you can like me.”

“Is that a question or—“

“A question.”

Oh.”

“So? Can you?” He raised an eyebrow. "Is there a chance for you to fall for me?"

"Er... I..."

Fortunately, before I can give him my answer, the door was clicked open by the school Janitor.

“Oh look! The door’s open! I’ll go now!” I said as I swiftly left him behind.

I don’t think I’m ready to tell you yet Chan Hee…

As of now… I’m still unsure of my feelings… I can't just tell you that I like or still like Jinyoung when clearly I'm falling for you...

++++ ++++++++++

Yup! Since your late crush Jinyoung just confessed to you, at the same time you were already falling for Chunji, you don't know who you really like. In short, you're torn in between two guys ;) Hahaha! 

Seriously guys, I can't update as much, because of a contest and trimestral exams... OTL OTL OTL My life ;_____;

>>> **OTL is a Korean emoticon expressing depression/desperation /disappointment~ ^^ (it's kinda like man kneeling down with both hands on the ground; a.k.a. a Korean emoticon ^^  O = head , T = arms to the ground, and L = legs. OTL) :D <<<

Anyways~ THANK YOU for reading!! :D Feel freee to comment your thoughts and opinions! :DD >////<