Confessing to him...

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

I went looking for Chunji after fixing myself. I walked towards their table but didn’t find him. I asked a few of my batch mates to tell me where he is, and fortunately, I was able to find him. He was outside the ballroom gazing intently at the night sky.

“Lee Chan Hee…” I approached him with tears welling up in my eyes.

He turned to face me. “H-hey…”

“Can we talk??”

“Aren’t we conversing now?” He looked away from me and back at the window.

“I know this may sound very idiotic. I know this may be really really absurd… but.. please don’t like her…”

He faced me. “W-what?”

“I-I… I don’t know why… I know I’m not supposed to be jealous… but… I am… ” I stammered and failed to hold in my tears.

He paused, and started gazing at me. “Why?… Why are you jealous?” He asked.

 I began lowering my head. “C-cause… I like you…” I stuttered and tears slid down my face. “I like you Chan Hee-ah. As much as I don’t want to, as much as I didn’t expect to, I did. I fell for you. And, I’m sorry...” I said as I was getting all of my feelings off my chest.. “I… like you Chan Hee… I mean I used to like Jinyoung, but ever since I realized how much I mistook you, it turned out that you’re far better than worse… I-I’m sorry…It turns out that, I never really hated you in the first place. I just didn’t know how I really feel…” I lowered my head and brushed the tears off my face. “Sorry…” I murmured.

He walked up to me and I felt warmth after his arms were wrapped around me. “Tell me again. Why were you jealous?”

Being in his arms, I suddenly felt my heart fluttering. “I was jealous… because I really like you…” I sniffled.

His hug got tighter. “Since when?”

“I don’t know…” I said. “B-but… you said that you won’t stop me right? You asked me not to deprive myself… A-are you taking it back now??” I asked enthusiastically.

“No. I will never take back what I said.” He said as he gazed deeply into my eyes. “Do you know how happy I am to hear that from you? How happy I feel that you like me?” He said. “I like you too. And believe me, I liked you first.” He grinned. “This girl in my arms right now, I like her... a lot. How she smiles, how she’s naïve, how she’s unique, and how she’s different in every way that turns me on. Believe me, I like her.” He reassured me.

He pulled away from the hug, and brushed the tears off my face. “Stop crying okay? I like you too.” He planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. “So, don’t stop liking me. Don’t force your feelings away…” He cupped his hand onto my cheek, “_______-ah… Saranghae.” He gave me a gentle smile, and leaned in to kiss me. 

Suddenly my mind went blank as his lips were pressed on mine. I felt a spark run up and down my spine. I closed my eyes and I felt my heart fluttering. I was overflowing with joy.

He pulled away from the kiss. “_______,” He said. “I’m sorry for being rude to you, mean to you, and a jerk to you before. I know it’s all finished. All of the bullyings I have done towards you, even though it’s done, I want you to know that I never really did those because I hate you, but I did all those to get your attention.” He let out the most affectionate smile I have ever seen.

I flashed him a smile. “Tsk! I can't believe that I love you. You’re unpredictable, unbelievable, and conceited. I know you’re not one of those I can call my type… but… It’s you. It’s you who I like.”

He cupped his hand onto my cheek, and gazed deeply into my eyes. “I hate it when girls call me conceited, but how come when you say it, you get my heart fluttering?” He flashed a grin.

“Tsk!” I lightly slapped his arm. “I’m not even trying to make your heart flutter…” I muttered.

“Who says you have to try?” He laughed. “Believe me, you’re not even trying to swoon my heart right now yet it’s already happening.”

“Whatever.” I crossed my arms.

“Awww…” He pouted. “What’s wrong now?” He giggled. "Need me to kiss your anger away??" 

“Tsk! Whatever." I looked away from him. "Why were you taking Nana with you to prom anyways?”

He turned me to face him, and he raised my chin up. “We were never really going to prom. It was a plan to make you jealous.” He laughed. “At first, I was sad. I thought you’d hate me and Nana for this. I thought that you’d never really get jealous… But, I was wrong.” He smirked.

“Ya!” I slapped his arm.

“Ow!” He whimpered. “Okay okay!! I’m sorry.”

“Tsk! Whatever!” I said in a huffy manner.

 “I’m sorry!!” He shouted as he pulled me into a tight embrace. “I’m sorry…”

“It’s fine…” I murmured. “At least I finally get to confess to you.”

“Excuse me?” He said. “I confessed too!! I’m the one with the awesome courage!! I’m the one who even had enough confidence to kiss you!” He argued after pulling away from the hug. “So basically, I’m the one who really confessed.”

I laughed, “Sure Chan Hee, Sure…” I narrowed my eyes.

“Tsk! Whatever! I know that you love me already so, you have no excuse, but to admit that I really am good-looking.” He smirked.

“LOL! How did being good-looking relate to our conversation?! And who said I’m shallow enough to like you just because of your face?!”

“Uhm… gorgeous-face you mean.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Yeah, don’t make me feel insecure.”

He laughed and pinched both my cheeks gently. “I love you.” He said.

“Tsk! I love you too ‘Mr. Gorgeous’” I smiled.

“Now, go look for Nana, and clear up your misunderstanding.” He told me. “After you do that, be with me, and be my prom date.” He smiled affectionately.

I nodded, then walked away after waving good-bye at him.

++++ +++++++++

Aww…. Chunji :””> Did you guys like the confession? Or it’s a fail?… ;______; OTL

Guys, Thank you for reading!! And thank you for the comments! :D