In Denial

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

I have finally let it out of my chest… But… Is it bad? Is it bad that I don’t know who I truly like? I mean, I like Jinyoung, but he confessed to me just when I was falling for Chunji. So, basically, I’m torn in between two guys. I can’t believe that dream influenced me this much… Or, maybe it wasn’t the dream, maybe I just… thought I hate him. But in reality, I actually don’t.

“Psst!”

I faced Chunji, and he swiftly looked away. “What kind of trick are you playing right now?” I laughed.

“The I-want-to-get-your-attention trick.” He winked.

My heart skipped a beat. “Well…One thing’s for sure. It’s working…” I murmured.

Chunji flashed a grin, and let out a small laugh. “So… Uh, later…are you free?” He cleared his throat. “I mean, er… After we clean Rm 214, wanna go out with me?”

"What do you mean—"

He turned red, and cut off my words. “I mean!! Go somewhere!… together…alone…just the both of us…”He mumbled.

“Ah…” My cheeks felt warmer.  “S-sure…”

He flashed a smile at me.

Apparently, I totally forgot about Nana, being right behind me. I mean, it was class time. So, we were sitting in our seats when Chunji asked me out. Er... I mean... Asked me to go somewhere with him. Not a date!! He didn’t say it was a date… or… is it? After conversing with Chunji, Nana lightly tapped my shoulder. “He knows already?” She whispered.

“Knows what?”

“That you like h—“

“Nope.”

“Really?!”

“Yeah… why?”

“Nothing… It’s just funny to see the both of you act like a couple…” She flashed the both of us a grin.

“Tsk! You're jumping into conclusions again~”

“I am not!”

“Yes you are.”

“No!!”

“Yes.”

“But Chunji just asked you out!!” She argued.

Unfortunately, she argued in a voice loud enough for everyone in class to hear. Immediately, all eyes, including LJOE’s were glued on the both of us. “Oops..” She covered .

I glanced at Chunji, and he was seated on his chair with both eyes wide opened, and face beet-red.

“You asked her out?” LJOE firmly asked. “Wow dude! I thought you had no guts to confess!” He just had to make things worse…

As a quick response, the rest of the class started whispering to each other. Gee LJOE. Thanks. Thank you, for making everything much much worse.

“W-what are you talking about?! I did not! W-why would I?!” He stuttered.

“Why not? _______ is really pretty!” He argued and got me flattered.

“Psh! No she's not!” He denied. “And I didn't ask her out!! I-I… I just asked her to accompany me out!! So that… so that… Someone can help me buy cleaning materials! Yeah! That! Just that!!” He defended.

Oh. So he just asked me to come with him buy cleaning materials. And apparently, he doesn't find me attractive enough.Thanks Chan Hee. Thanks for getting my hopes up jerk! Tsk! I can’t believe I like you… Ew…

“Sure…” LJOE’s eyes narrowed. “A few days ago, you just admitted that you—“

“SHUT UP.” Chunji cut off LJOE’s sentence and gave him a death glare. 

Admitted what…? What did Chunji admit… I wondered.

++++ ++++++++++

Yiee~ >////< Chunji was obviously denying that he asked you on a date =)) You’ll see in the next chapter~

Thank you for reading! ♥ Feel free to comment! :D You can state your ideas, opinions, or suggestions too if you like! ;) Feel free! ;) kkkk~

BTW, what do you guys think of sad love stories? =)) I’m planning to make one… Hehehe… >////<