Unfair!!

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/JINYOUNG’S POV

It was finally dismissal time when I was walking my way down the hallway waiting for _______.

“Oppa!” Nana beamed as she ran towards me. "Annyeong~"

“Nana-ssi!” I waved at her and then began looking around. “Er… _______ isn’t with you?”

“Uhm… No…” She pouted. “She’s probably doing community service with Chan Hee right now… They’re in Rm 214, maybe?”

“Oh… OK… Thanks!”

“Why?”

“Oh… I got her some band-aid…” I hid my blushing face. “I heard that she got wounded not too long ago… so I—“

“Waa~” Her eyes twinkled. “Oppa! You’re so thoughtful!!” She praised. “Hurry now! Give her the band-aid~!” She said as she was gesturing her hands good bye.

I went looking for _______. I took the stairs to get in to the second floor.

“212… 213…” I murmured as I was looking for the room number.

“Ah!  214!” I beamed as I saw the room. I fixed my hair and turned the door knob open.

That same moment, I regretted the fact that I didn’t knock. I saw Chunji and _______... They were facing each other, the thing is… Their faces were too close. Close enough to look like they were… Er… Making out. My eyes widened in shock. I was there at the wrong time.

“O-oppa...”

Without realizing, I accidentally dropped the band-aids I was going to give her.

“S-sorry… I-I... I didn’t know you two were… Er… making out…” I turned red and ran away.

The time I stopped running, I began grasping for air. I wiped the sweat off my chin.

“I thought… you liked me back…” I murmured. “I was wrong. Who am I to think that… I didn’t even confess anything to you…”

My heart felt pain. It was as if someone was harshly hammering it continuously. I felt crushed. Tears began running down my cheeks.

/YOUR POV

What kind of misunderstanding have I gotten myself into?

Okay, first of all, to sort things out, Chunji and I were not making out. Second, Chunji and I were just …Er… Talking… And Third, I still like Jinyoung-oppa, I think...

I sighed as I looked around the quiet room. 

“Huh?” I said as something on the floor caught my attention. I walked towards it, and bent down to take it. “Er… a box of band-aids?” I laughed. “LOL! It must be oppa’s.”

I paused as I remembered about him. Oh yeah!! I have to clear out the misunderstanding!!

“Oppa!” I started running. I went down and up the stairs just to look for him. Unfortunately, I wasn’t lucky enough to find him. What do I do? He probably thinks Chunji and I are...Er... together... I sighed. B-but!! We didn’t even make-out!! I frowned.

Being unfortunate, I grabbed my bag, and headed home.

“Mom, Dad, I’m home…” I announced as I walked towards my room. I laid down my bed. “Ah!!!” I shouted. “Uhuhuhu… I didn’t even do that with Chan Hee!!!” I yelled as I threw my pillow on the floor. “This is so unfair!!” I pouted.

++++ ++++++++++

Boring chapter I know... Sorry!! ;___; 

I'm having exams and a contest this week and the next!! So... sadly, I can't update as much... ;_____; OTL

B-but! Thank you for reading! ♥ Feel free to write down your thoughts! :D