LET ME DOWN!!

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

“You’re done sweeping?” I asked Chunji.

“Yes~”

“Er…” Why is he happy? The both of us were just mistaken for a couple earlier, and he wasn’t so happy about it. What is he? Bipolar?! Tsk! He’s so unpredictable. “I’ll go get the mop and water ready then…”

“Wait!” He blocked my way.

“What?”

“I’ll go get the soapy water instead…” He offered.

“Er… no need. I don’t see why you have to.”

“No.” He firmly said. “I’ll get it for you. If I see you get hurt—Er… I mean… I just don’t want to lend you my handkerchief again.”

“Then don’t, if you don’t want to. I never asked you to lend me anyways.” I said in a huffy manner.

“Are… you mad at me?”

“I don’t know.” I crossed my arms. “Am I?”

“Yes…?”

“Tsk.” I rolled my eyes. “Move. I have to get the mop.”

“No. I’m getting it for you. If I see you get hurt once more, believe me, I won’t like it.”

“You don’t even care…” I muttered.

“I obviously care.” He locked eyes with me. My heart fluttered. “I care about you. How naive!”

I was put into trance because of his words. Did Chunji really care about me? Or was he just trying to win me over?

“Here.” He handed over the mop and let the bucket stand on the floor. “You’re not saying ‘Thank you’?”

I snapped out of my daze. “Er… Thank you…”

He let out a sly smile. “Welcome.”

After hours of community service, Chunji and I left the classrooms. “So… where do you want to go?”

“Home.” I answered him.

“Home?! B-but… you agreed to go out—Er… I mean go somewhere with me!!”

“Really? I don’t remember.” I lied.

“B-but you—“

“Bye.” I walked away.

Suddenly, a pair of arms carried me bridal style. “What the?!” I snarled. As a result of reaction, I did my best to get away.

“Relax. It’s me.” Chunji said.

“Yeah. It’s you. It’s even worse.”

“You’re so mean!!”

“You’re meaner!” I argued. “Now, let me down!!”

“No.” He said. “If you won’t come with me, then I’ll bring you with me.”

“Like this?!”

“Yup~ I’ll be carrying you.” He smirked.

“Y-ya!!” I screamed. “LET ME DOWN!! LET ME DOWN!! LET ME DOWN!!” I screamed and screamed and screamed, trying to annoy him, and embarrass him in front of the crowd.

“Ya! Will you keep quiet?!”

“NO. So, I suggest that you let me down."

“And if I don’t?”

“I’ll continue shouting.”

“Tsk! Suit yourself.”

“LET ME DOWN!!! YA!! LEE CHAN HEE—“

“DON’T SAY MY FULL NAME IN PUBLIC!!”

“I won’t if you let me down!!!”

“I will if you’ll go with me.”

“Aww..” I pouted out of sarcasm. “Too bad. I WON’T GO WITH YOU.”

“Then, too bad. I’ll be carrying you this way, until you agree.”

“Then too bad, I’ll be shouting your name until you stop.” I backfired.

“LEE CHAN HEE LET ME DOWN!! LEE CHAN HEE STOP IT!! STOP THIS NONSENSE!! YA! LEE CHAN HEE!!”

“Keep quiet!!”

“I WON’T.” I snarled. “LET ME DOWN!! LET ME DOWN!! YA LEE CHAN HEE!! LET ME—“

“SHUT UP OR I’LL KISS YOU!” He cut off my sentence.

“Ha! I don’t think you’ll have the guts to do that.” I smirked.

“I do. I have the guts to. And believe it or not, I will and I can.”

“Tsk! We’ll see about that.” I rolled my eyes. “LET ME DOWN!! LEE CHAN HEE LET ME DOWN!!” I screamed on the top of my lungs while shaking my legs and hitting his chest. I was hoping that he’d get tired of carrying me but, he just won’t give up.

“You asked for it.” He flashed an evil grin.

Before I knew it, he let me down, and pulled me into a sudden kiss.

++++ ++++++++++

Yiee~ Chunji sure knows how to make excuses~ LOL! He obviously just made up a reason to kiss you! Hahaha! =)))

Anyways, is this chapter okay? Or boring… ;____; OTL

Thank you for reading!! Feel free to comment! :D