Falling For You?! As if!

Why Did You Appear In My Dream!?

 

/YOUR POV

I was skipping and humming on my way home. For a reason, today seems so nice… I don’t know why though. I mean the breeze seems so pleasing, the air seems so fresh, and the view around me seems so beautiful. I wonder why though…

“Mommy~~ I’m home~!” I announced.

“Oh Hi Darling!” She greeted me. “You’re just in time! Go change and take a shower, while I prepare your dinner.”

“Thank you~” I nodded and skipped to my room.

“Hmm… She seems too happy today…” My mom said, as she glanced at you skip to your room.

I turned the knob, and my door clicked open. I put my bag down, and looked at the mirror. I smiled at my own reflection. Afterwards, I took a refreshing shower and put on my house clothes. I went downstairs to eat my dinner.

“You seem bright today.” My mom said.

“Huh?” I blinked. “Really?” I giggled.

“Yeah…” She narrowed her eyes. “…What’s up lately?? What happened?”

“I don’t know… Do I really look happy today?” I giggled. “I don’t think so… I think I’m fine.” I beamed at her.

“You’re acting like you’re in love.” She said.

“I-in Love?!” My eyes widened in shock. “M-me?!”

“Spill it. Tell mommy who you like.”

“N-no!! You’re getting it wrong! I am not in love.” I reassured her.

“No. You are.” She said. “Is it Lee Chan Hee, perhaps?”

“W-what?!” I shouted. “Lee Chan Hee?! Psh! No way mom! I’d never like him!!”

“Well… you didn’t call him a jerk just now…” She whistled. “And, you normally call him a jerk, especially when we say that you like him.”  

“I-I…” I stuttered. My mom’s right. I didn’t call Chan Hee a jerk just now… And I ALWAYS call him a jerk… “I just forgot to address him as a jerk.” I cleared my throat. “That’s all…” I lied.

“Suure…” My mom sarcastically said.

After dinner I headed to my room still thinking about what my mom said. I can’t be in love with Chan Hee right?! That’s too impossible. It’s too sudden. I just… I mean I like Jinyoung… not Chan Hee… And… the dream… It’s nothing.

I laid down on my bed, and shut my eyes close. For no reason, Chunji’s face flashed back into my mind. My heart raced. “What’s wrong with me…” I placed my hand on my chest. “My heart… it’s racing.”

/CHUNJI’S POV

While walking to school, I saw _______ drop by the convenience store. I followed her. While watching her, I saw her get a pack of sanitary napkin. My cheeks began to feel warm. Awkward…

Afterwards, she went to the cashier to pay. I walked towards her. “You’re on your period?”

She gasped, and faced me. “Ch-chan Hee?!” She cupped her hand on . “Wh-what are you—“

“Can’t I follow my girl?” I said trying to tease and embarrass her in front the cashier lady.

“Your what!?” She gaped at me.

“My girl.” I said as I put an arm around her. “I’ll pay for it.” I said to the cashier lady.

“Get your arm away from me.” She warned.

“Why babe? Is there something wrong??” I teased.

“Yes.” She glared. “Everything. Everything is wrong.”

I leaned closer to her face and smirked. “Would…” My eyes shifted to her lips. “…a kiss help?”

“EWW. Chan Hee. EWW.” She pushed my head away from her face. “Get away from me!” She shrugged. “I am right. You are mentally ill.”

“Whatever~” I sang. LOL It’s so fun to ~~

After _______ payed, I saw the cashier lady glance at the both of us with a what-a-weird-couple look. I smirked at her, then followed _______ walk on her way to school. I raced to her so that we can walk side by side.

“Seriously Chunji, are you okay?” She asked. “There’s something—actually everything is wrong with you.”

“Whatever~” I sang. “I’m perfect babe. No need to deny.” I winked at her, and saw her cheeks slowly turn red. I let out a small smile as I saw her hiding her face away from me. Cute…

My eyes widened. WHAT THE HELL LEE CHAN HEE!!! Did I just think that _______ is CUTE?! Maybe she is right… What if I am mentally ill?! Only a person with NO good taste will think _______ is cute!!! I scolded myself. I shrugged. Do I actually like her?! Psh! Yeah right! Like that dream will ever come true!!

“I-I… I’ll get going first.” I told her nervously. She blinked. I raced on my way to school.

I can’t be with her when I’m acting this way… What if I actually do end up falling for her… It’s dangerous. I better watch myself.

 

++++ ++++++++++

Yiee~ This is the official start of their feelings growing~~ kkk~ >////< Chunji~~~ kyaaa~~ >////<

Hope you didn't find this chapter boring ;____; OTL

Thank you for reading!! :D Feel free to share your thoughts~ :D